ep 19 please be okay

"Jimin, connect this mic to the speaker input please"

Jungkook said to jimin as they both were getting ready for their vocal practice as planned... After a 'flirty' ice-cream 'date' , they both came home and started setting up for the vocal practice...

"In the mono chord right hyungie?"

"Yes jiminie"

Jimin went over to the outlet and connected the wire as told by Jungkook... They're now ready for singing...

"Which song are we gonna practice, hyung?"

"Let's do... Magic shop jiminie... Is it okay?"

"Sure hyung.."

They both started singing the smooth melody from magic shop... The whole room was now filled with the sweet voices of jimin and Jungkook singing soulfully, with utmost sincerity, as if they're performing it for the Army's...

The song finished with a angelic "show you~" by jimin...

Jungkook looked at the younger with trance and looked into the eyes of him and sincerely said

"Wow! Your voice is angelic, jiminie... Especially that high note... Wow... Just wow"

Jimin blushed, and said truthfully

"you did great too hyung... Your voice is my inspiration for my singing.."

"Oh Sush Jimin-ah... You're just great... Never look down on your voice"

"Thanks hyung... Can you sing euphoria for me please?"

Jungkook looked at jimin and let out a chuckle, before muttering okay...

Jimin always loved euphoria so much... Jimin, when he first heard euphoria, said

"Woah hyung... Your voice is just magic... I'm taken aback by your vocals..."

Jungkook remembered the words of the youngest... Jungkook smiled to himself before starting the song... Jimin listened to him and nodded his head to the song... He hummed along with Jungkook, feeling every bit of the song...

As Jungkook sung through the high note as jimin felt like he's flying between the clouds of the heaven...

Jungkook soon, finished the song looked at the younger who just smiled and have Jungkook a thumbs up before getting up from his seat and walks towards the computer...

"What song do you want, hyungie?"

"What about... Serendipity?"

Jimin just looked at his hyung, knowing that he's getting back at him for asking Jungkook to sing euphoria..

Jimin went to the computer and searched for the song as he felt sudden dizziness hit him... He suddenly lost his balance before he regained his posture...

Jungkook, who noticed that jimin almost feel, ran towards him and held jimin's hands, asking

"Are you okay Jimin-ssi? What happened?"

"Nothing... Hyung... I just... Tripped..."

Jimin said, so breathlessly...

Jungkook thought about it and instantly got worried but shrugged it off, thinking that it might be due to fear of taking down...

"You can go and rest, if you want Jimin-ssi..."

"No hyung.... I-I can sing..."

Jimin said, wanting to sing and improve his voice.. Jungkook just looked at jimin with worry filled eyes... Jimin smiled and have Jungkook a simple 'I'll be fine' gesture before getting the mic...

Jimin started singing trying hard not to show how miserable he felt.

Jimin felt his heart ache constantly, he felt light headed and dizzy... He continued giving his best of his voice, just the same way how he used to in their concerts...

The song ended as Jungkook clapped his hands, excitedly, hearing the youngest's angelic voice...

"Wow jiminie... You really are an angel... Your voice is...mhm... Just perfect"

Jungkook said as he patted the younger's shoulders... Jimin just have Jungkook a weak smile...

"Let's go get some rest Jimin-ssi..."

Jungkook told jimin as he walked away from him to reset the mic and shut the laptop down...

Meanwhile jimin's heart continued aching so badly, him getting more light headed as every second passed... He couldn't bear it anymore as he voiced out

"H-hyung..."

Jungkook turned to look at the younger as jimin fell down... Jungkook ran towards the younger and caught him before he got the ground...

He held jimin in his hands, panic getting the best of him... Jimin looked as if he was about to pass out... He was breathing heavily, holding his chest which made Jungkook panic even more...

"H-hyung.... Your...mother... I-I...call...your-"

Jimin managed to voice out before he completely passed out in the hands of the older...

Tears started taking from Jungkook's eyes, still looking at the unconscious jimin... Without wasting anymore time, Jungkook picked up jimin and headed towards their car and started driving towards the hospital in which his mother worked...

He managed to reach the hospital as quickly as possible, picked jimin up again and called his mother...

His mother came of the cabin, only to see a crying Jungkook holding a unconscious jimin...

"E-eomma... J-Jimin-ssi..."

"It's okay Jungkook... Out him in the bed"

Jungkook's mother showed him the way to the emergency ward... Jimin was placed in the stretcher and Jungkook's mother started checking him...

One of the nurses came up to Jungkook and said

"Sir... Please wait outside... We'll let you know what's happening to him after checking him..."

Jungkook was about to argue with the nurse but his mother gave him a look, signalling his to stay outside...

Jungkook went outside, his tears uncontrollably falling... All that he prayed was

'please be okay, Jimin-ah...I can't live without you...'