ep 25

'I've always been yours, hyungie'

Jimin says s connected his plumpy lips to the alluring ones of the other...

Both jimin and Jungkook were kissing each other with so much passion, trying to put all their emotions and need in just the kiss.

Their sweet moment was interrupted by Jungkook's mother.

"Woah lovebirds... I prepared lunch for you but i think you won't be needing them..."

Jungkook pulled out of the kiss... Jimin was blushing so hard, that his cheeks turned red..

"Eomma! You not only ruined our moment, but also made Jimin embarrassed! And WE JUST GOT TOGETHER!"

"Well that's good...I believe sex after knowing each other a lot more is always better than the other..."

"Auntie! Please~"

Jimin whined and pouted at his auntie which made Mrs Jeon coo at the boy's cuteness...

"Aww... My baby is so cute..."

She said as she came near jimin and placed a small peck on his cheeks...

"Okay can you not kiss my boyfriend like that..?"

Jungkook said crossing his arms in jealousy, and frowning as he looked at his mother...

"Woah jungkook-ah calm down... I'm your mother... I'm not going to steal him"

She said as she gave a teasing laugh...

"Ok then boys... I'm leaving... Eat both of you..."

She said...

"But auntie... You can eat with us, right?"

Jimin said stopping his aunt in the mid way...

"No, dearie... I have work... You two can eat...I'll eat with you guys later, okay?"

"Okay, auntie... bye"

"Bye eomma..."

They all bid their goodbyes and his mother left...

Jungkook said to jimin

"Okay jimin... Come... Let's eat.."

"Ne, hyung..."

He said as he hopped and went to the dining room with Jungkook...

Jungkook place one plate on the table and started serving in that..

"Hyung, why there is only one plate there? Are you not eating?"

"We're both eating, jiminie...in the same plate..."

Jungkook said as he continued to serve on the plate...

"But, why hyu-"

Jimin was cut off by Jungkook pulling jimin towards him as he himself sat down on the chair, placing the younger on his lap...

Jimin noticed that he's now sitting in the lap of the older and realised that his hyung is going to feed him... Blush creeped onto his face as he just looked at the ground in embarrassment...

"Look at me jimin..."

Jungkook said as he lifted the chin up with his thumb and softly caressed his cheeks...

"Let's eat okay..?"

He said as he picked the chopsticks and the food with it, and brought it near jimin's mouth. Jimin opened his mouth slowly, as he was flustered, and ate the food his hyung fed him...