four.

Chapter 4: better on you than me

"There was enough room on the door!" Sparky exclaimed. Connie, Sparky and Guy were watching the Titanic in Connie's living room.

"He's to beautiful to die." Connie said and Guy looked over at Connie with a look on his face. Sparky noticed and smirked.

They got to the part where Rose started to repeat "I'll never let go Jack."

"You just let go of Jack!" Sparky said as Jack started to sink into the water. She stood up and walked to the kitchen. "This is to much for me." Sparky said as Guy moved in next to Connie. "Why do the hot people have to die?" Sparky asked going into Connie's pantry. She reached for the goldfish and opened the box.

Sparky turned around and saw Connie's mom. "Hi, Mrs. Moreau." Sparky greeted and the older woman smiled.

"Hi, Sparky." She said as Sparky walked into the living room. "How was your day?" Sparky asked as she sat in between Connie and Guy. Guy rolled his eyes and smacked her leg.

"It was good, I'm going to the grocery store now." Mrs. Moreau said as Sparky put her hand into the box of goldfish. There was only a bit left.

"Get some more Goldfish, your running low." Sparky said shoving some into her mouth. Mrs. Moreau chuckled as she grabbed her car keys.

"Anything else, Sparky?" She asked and Sparky shook her head no.

"No, ma'am." Sparky said then looked back at the TV. Guy was sitting there looking agitated and Sparky looked over at him. She sighed and put her goldfish on the table. Connie's house phone to ring and Sparky looked at Guy.

"Break her heart and I'll break your neck. Choice is yours, Guy." Sparky said standing up. Connie looked at her and hung up the phone.

"Where you going?" Connie asked as Sparky stretched her legs out.

"My mom wants me home by 7 for dinner." Sparky said. Connie frowned and sighed.

"Alright, I'll see you soon then." Connie said with a sigh. "Love you." Connie said as Sparky walked out of the living room.

"Love you!" Sparky yelled back and then the two heard the front door shut.

Sparky walked home with her hands in her jean's pockets. She had on a sweatshirt with a pair of jeans along with her white, but dirty converse. Snow came down as the young girl shivered. There was music blasting in her ears as she walked down the sidewalk.

"Hey, princess!" Yelled a voice from behind her. She hadn't heard the voice, so he walked up to her. She tapped her on the shoulder and Sparky turned Her frosts were up and Adam jumped back. "Alright, karate kid, chill out." Adam said as Sparky put her headphones around her neck. She noticed that Adam was on his rollerblades and that was with nobody, it was just him. "That's an nasty cut from your stupid fall." Adam teased her and Sparky looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"That's an nasty face from your parent's stupid mistake." Sparky shot and Adam rolled his eyes. "Or do they call you a miracle, or happy accident?" Sparky asked and Adam rolled his eyes.

"Nice jacket." He said sarcastically. "Hope you don't freeze to death." He said and Sparky scoffed.

"I wish I could freeze to death when I'm around you." Sparky said and Adam sighed her remark. There was silence as he skated next to her. The girl shivered and Adam surely noticed it.

"Where are you going?" Adam asked and Sparky rubbed her hands together for some warmth.

"Your moms house." She joked and Adam rolled his eyes at her joke.

"That's real original, but seriously. Where are you going?" Adam asked and Sparky looked at him.

"My house. Why?" Sparky asked and Adam started to unzip his jacket. Sparky looked away and then he handed the jacket to her. "No." Sparky said and Adam sighed. "You'll freeze!" She said and Adam chuckled.

"I got three more layers under this, trust me I won't freeze." Adam said and Spsrky skeptically looked at the jacket he had handed her. It wasn't his usual Hawks jacket that he always wore. It was Carolina blue and had bright blue stitching.

"Are you sure?" Sparky asked and Adam nodded his head.

"I'd take it before I change my mind." Adam said and Sparky put it on. It was a little bit big, but she was able to pull it off.

"Thanks." Sparky said and Adam nodded his head.

He skated by her for a little longer and they didn't say words to each other. They stayed silent. Sparky had her hand in her pockets and she found change in the pockets. Usually she'd keep it, but Adam actually did something nice.

"You've got change in your pockets." Sparky said handing it to him. Adam took it from her with a smile.

"Thanks, princess." Adam said making Sparky roll her eyes. She sighed and Adam smirked and Sparky put her hands back into her pockets and kept walking.

Once they reached Sparky's apartment building Sparky sighed. She was embarrassed. Her family wasn't rich like Adam's. "This is it." Sparky said embarrassed. Adam nodded his head. Sparky started to take off her jacket, but Adam stopped her.

"Keep it, I've got more at home." Adam said and Sparky looked down. "It looks better on you then me." Adam said and immediately regretted it. Sparky smirked and looked at her shoes.

"Thanks, Banksie." Sparky said and Adam chuckled.

"I've moved up in the world. First it was rich boy now it's Banksie?" He asked and Sparky smiled and laughed.

"I guess so." Sparky said and Adam smiled and looked down.

"Alright, princess-"

"Still?" Sparky asked and Adam laughed.

"That nickname will always stick." Adam said and Sparky chuckled.

There was an awkward silence and then Sparky looked at the door of the apartment building. "Thanks for the jacket, and stuff." Sparky said and Adam nodded.

"Yeah, of course." Adam said and Sparky gave a tight lipped smile and then walked away. She opened the door and was about to walked in but then heard Adam yell again.

"And you're not a bad hockey player by the way!" Adam exclaimed and Sparky smiled. She shut the door and then walked up the steps.

I just realized that the Mighty Ducks was released b4 the titanic. We're gonna pretend for the sake of the story.