eighteen.

Chapter 19: Goodbye, coach bombay

"Have fun out there, coach." Charlie said to Gordon.

A lot had happed in the last 72 hours. Adam got a concussion, the Ducks won the State Championships, and Gordon got a tryout with the minors. That's it.

Gordon and Charlie broke out of the hug and Sparky smiled at her coach. "Don't pressure yourself." Sparky said as Gordon brought her in for a hug. "Also cut the attitude." Sparky said making Gordon laugh. He gave her one more squeeze and then broke out of the hug.

"I must be crazy. A tryout with the minors. I'm gonna be goin' up against kids half my age." Gordon said making Sparky smirk.

"Don't break any of your old bones." Sparky joked with him. Gordon laughed and Casey elbowed her.

"Just have a good tryout, Gordon. One step at a time." Casey said to him nodding her head. Gordon nodded as well.

"Yeah, you're right." Gordon said. Then he leaned in and kissed Casey. Everyone cheered him on and Sparky looked disgusted. She looked at Adam who was already looking at her. She smiled as everyone hooted. The two hugged and then Gordon walked off.

He got on the bus as Sparky smiled. He turned back and opened the door after that. "Hey, Ducks! No matter what happens, we'll see you next season. We got a title to defend." Gordon said. Everyone started to cheer again. Gordon shut the door, and then the bud went off. The Ducks waved goodbye as Gordon drove away on the bus.

Sparky smiled and looked at Adam again. He looked at her with a smile. At that moment the two didn't know what to do. They didn't know weather to hug, or kiss, or...they had no idea. They sighed and Sparky looked in his eyes. He looked at her and Sparky put out her hand. Adam looked down at it and shook it.

"Just kiss already!"