Kissing Booth Soundtrack

@cant_get_enough45 made this wonderful soundtrack for KB and I wanted to share it with you guys along with his explanations on why he chose each song.

01- The Crying Game by Nicki Minaj

I chose this song because I felt their personalities were constantly clashing, and the song describes so much pain becoming a form of a game. This is one of her more passionate songs, and I feel perfect for the #1 spot.

02- Why Try (Daniel Wallace Remix)

This song was originally Why Try by Ariana Grande, but I already had another one of her songs I wanted to use and I didn't technically want the same artist on the soundtrack. So I found a remix, and I feel it is very good to be based off the original song. Although it doesn't have much meaning as the original, it still gives a kissing booth novel feel.

03- Life of the Party by Shawn Mendes

Basically the song is saying not to be afraid and take a big step forward. I decided this because of Scar's continuous fight with himself about whether he is or isn't gay.

04- Salted Wound by Sia

This was the song I imagined during their first passionate sex scene.

05- Break Your Heart Right Back by Ariana Grande feat. Childish Gambino

This is mostly for Francesca, because the song literally describes a girl wanting revenge for her boyfriend turning out to be gay.

06- Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran

Though I'm not much of an Ed fan, and I do also believe this song is also overplayed, I believe that considering all the chapters were named after his songs, I felt it was only right.

07- Shake It Out by Florence & the Machine

Honestly, this is what I like to call a filler. It may not be the best, but it fits in as good as it can. I think of it as a song for Amy.

08- Waiting Game by BANKS

I chose this song because mostly Jamie was scared of actually having a boyfriend and not just a toy, much like he was to Dante. So I dedicate this to Jamie, feeling it special enough to be track 8.

09- XO by Beyoncé

A song made for both Scar and Jamie, telling a story of no matter what, they will always love each other.

10- Sexxx Dreams by Lady Gaga

Because every boyxboy story needs a Lady Gaga song.