The new Kissing Booth on Tapas

ATTENTION ALL "KISSING BOOTH" READERS:

I recently launched the new and improved rewritten version of Kissing Booth that you guys have heard me tease for months and months now, on another platform called Tapas.io! Like Wattpad, it's a website (and app) that lets people read books, stories, and comics. Readers get a few chapters (or episodes) for free and coins are used to unlock the rest of the episodes. Coins can be bought with your own money, or they can be earned through watching videos or doing other spontaneous activities like signing up--this feature is called "Watch to Earn" and allows you to earn coins by watching short videos instead of buying them.

By simply joining Tapas, you get 200 coins and the platform gives you many opportunities to get free coins or free chapters through promotions and stuff like that! Plus, the chapters that are now available to read are completely free!

I would really appreciate it if you guys could check out my profile on there and support the new Kissing Booth book. I've tried my best to make it as perfect as it can be with more laughs, more crying, more scenes, more character interactions, and more of everything you guys liked about the old Kissing Booth! 

Of course, I am not forcing you guys to do anything you don't want to, but it will be much appreciated. If you guys want to be apart of this journey with me, then visit the website and/or download the app now!