the boyfriend tag.

Okay, so I've been thinking of doing this for quite a while now and I think that it'll be really fun.

If you guys are familiar with the boyfriend tag on YouTube, then this is going to be ridiculously similar. The only difference is that instead of Jamie and Scar answering the questions, you're going to answer them! It'll be like a little quiz on how well you know the book and Scar&Jamie's relationship.

Some of these questions have clear answers, but others are sort of ambiguous, so don't worry about getting them "right" or "wrong".

Feel free to respond to the questions as how you think Jamie and Scar would respond.

1. Where did we first meet?

2. What was our first date?

3. Where was our first kiss and how was it?

4. What was our first impression of each other?

5. When did you meet my family?

6. Do we have a tradition? If so, what is it?

7. Who said "I love you" first and where were we?

8. What do we argue about the most?

9. Who wears the pants in the relationship?

10. If we were collecting anything, what would it be?

11. What would we eat everyday if we could?

12. What are our eye colors?

13. Who are our best friends?

14. What is something that (Scar/Jamie) does that (Jamie/Scar) doesn't like?

15. What do we love the most about each other?

That's all I have for now. If you guys have any other questions that you think would work for this, then feel free to comment them.