18 | ɢrα∂e 8

Your body is my ball point pen

And your mind is my new best friend

Chapter 18 ~ Grade 8

     Jamie Myers

Dante stroked his hands up my stomach so gently that it made my muscles quiver. But as much as I wanted to enjoy his every touch, I just couldn't because my eyes were glued to the ceiling fan, thinking of how I must be the biggest jerk on the planet.

"Your body continues to blow me away every single time," Dante murmured, watching me under his dark lustful eyes. I tried my best not to look at him because I knew if I saw his naked body next to mine, I would feel even more guilty than I did now.

"I didn't come here to do this," I said to myself, but it was loud enough for him to hear. "I came to deliver the car and that was it."

"Oh, I know." His hand cupped the side of my face as he captured my lips into a kiss, just like he captured my entire body only a few minutes ago. "I just couldn't help myself."

I squeezed my eyes shut and groaned. This was so wrong and I knew it was, but I just couldn't bring myself to stop. "Can this be the last time we do this?" I still didn't turn to face him.

Dante's hands ventured down to my lower half, grabbing onto my member with a tight grip. "Sure it can," he purred in my ear. "But do you really want it to?"

I clamped my teeth down on my lower lip, trying to contain my moan. "That boy I told you about. Me and him are kind of together, and I don't want to cheat on him. He's already been through a lot."

Dante simply ignored me and dove into the crook of my neck, kissing me softly. "Does he kiss you like I do?"

God, I hated being in such a compromising position. "He kisses just fine."

He trailed down my stomach, but stopped just below my navel. He glanced back at me with one corner of his mouth tugged into a smirk. "Does he suck you like I do?"

I wanted to tell him to stop, but I just couldn't bring myself to.

Luckily, my phone vibrated on the nightstand, saving me from having to deal with this situation. I reached for it and felt a pang of fear in my chest when I saw the call was from Scar. As I answered the call, I glanced over to Dante to see he was still smiling. "Hello?"

"Where is it?"

I furrowed my brows. "Where is what?"

"The money from the kissing booth. Where is it?"

Dante began to suck on my nipple, and I tried so hard to suppress a moan. "I don't...know. It was in the gym bag."

I didn't have to see him to tell he was seething. "If it was in the gym bag, then I wouldn't be asking you where it is. God, Jamie. If you took it, can you just tell me? I'm like freaking out over here. There was like three thousand dollars in there!"

I rolled my eyes. "I didn't take anything."

I heard him release a long, heavy sigh. "Okay, but where did you go? You just disappeared."

I glanced at Dante. "I had stuff to do."

"What kind of stuff?"

He had to choose now of all moments to be nosy. "Scar," I said sternly. "My day was awesome. Thanks for asking. How was yours?"

"You know how mine went."

I wanted to take it back as soon as I said it. "Right. Sorry."

"Whatever, it's..." He sighed heavily, "...it's fine. Where are you? I want to see you. Are you home?"