chapter 13 : tumhe jo maine dekha

Rudra

" Is your heart alright" I asked madhav when we entered my room

" Will you stop teasing me , you are acting like a kid "

" Nahi" I started laughing again.

" Fine I will , where did you meet Disha after all this time" I was genuinely curious.

Madhav had really tired to convince her to date him but was always rejected every single time.

" Actually, she is marrying Dev ." He said avoiding me

" No way, congratulations she will be your bhabhi now " I said laughing even more that I was previously.
....

" Who is she" madhav asked me, he was looking at seema .

" She is Shalini's best friend, Seema and don't even try. " I said looking at him.

Ignoring my last statement he walked towards Shalini.

He sat next to her and said something in her ear and then she looked at seema and then back at madhav. She nodded at him in agreement.

What is going on ??
....

" Rudra and madhav take Shalini and seema with you to the wedding " Amma instructed us

I looked at madhav and then at Shalini who were having a full on conversation by just look at each other.

So this was his plan , bringing them with us so that he could flirt with seema .

" What " madhav said when he saw me looking at him

" You are crazy" I said and walked away
...

" Buy whatever you ladies like " madhav said to the tridevi.

Amma asked us to take the girls shopping to buy them some clothes for Disha's wedding.

And current we were at our 10th stop of the day . Yes,they had previously visited 9 other shops in search of clothes.

If Shalini liked something Tara and seema would reject it , if Tara liked something Shalini and seema would reject it , if Seema liked something than Tara and Shalini rejected it.

They have been doing it throughout the day and on top of this madhav has not stop flirting with Seema.

The only thing in all this that I am liking is that Seema is not even giving him any attention and if she reply she do it with savage replies .

I was looking at the cloths that the salesman was showing to the girls when I felt vibration in my pocket.

My phone was ringing, I decided to step out and take the call.

When I returned, the shoping was over . Thank God, they finally liked whatever they purchased.

It was evening when we returned home after the shoping.
...

We all got ready for the wedding, madhav had said that he will pick us up in his Jeep .

I was standing with madhav and was waiting for the tridevi to come and grace us with there presence.

The first one to join us was Tara , she was dressed in pink suit . She looked cute ( my baby sister) .

The next was Seema  , she was dressed in black saree. She was matching madhav strangely, he was wearing a black kurta too .

It was internal on his part .She was rocking the look better than him.

I looked at madhav who was staring at Seema with his mouth open

" muh toh band karo uncle " I said refering to Main Hoon Na 

Before he could reply back he nodded behind me , I turned to look when everything stoped for me .

Shalini was standing there, she was wearing a banarasi saree. Her saree was matching my clothes .

Why is she this pretty, I was back on earth when I heard madhav's voice

" And you were teasing me , look at you now

I ignored him and went to the driving side of the jeep .

Tara was going there with her friends apparently Disha's sister and Tara were friends and all her college firend were going there together .

This means that it will be only us four in the jeep . As I started the jeep
' tumhe jo maine dekha ' started playing form the radio .

I looked at madhav , the truth to be told was that it was a appropriate song for me and madhav .

God please protect us on this ride .

______________ _____________ ___________

Shalini and Rudra's look for the wedding❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍♥️🤍🤍♥️🤍♥️

❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍♥️🤍🤍♥️🤍♥️

Shalini and Rudra's look for the wedding❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍♥️🤍🤍♥️🤍♥️

Seema and Madhav's look for the wedding
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤