chapter 15: ishq in air

Hi readers,

I have added a aesthetic board for this chapter to enhance the experience ...

Will like to know if u guys like it and want me to continue to put them here and there in the story.

Hope you like the chapter

Happy reading ☺️
..

Shalini

" Shalini come meet Disha" Tara said taking me towards the bride's room .

" Congratulations, Disha di " she said hugging the bride.

She looked really pretty, I could see why everyone in Rudra's college liked her and wanted her to give them a chance. Her beautiful hazel colored almond eyes and perfect lips could attract any man in world .

As I was looking her interact with some of Tara's friends I couldn't help but think why did Rudra deny her proposal in college.

" And who is this pretty lady with you Tara " Disha asked Tara curiously .
You have to be kidding me even her voice was pretty.

" She is my soon to be sister in law " Tara said with a genuine smile on her face .

" Congratulations Disha on your wedding, you look really pretty" I said

Disha's sister called Tara out to talk about something which left me and disha alone in the room . This was awkward .( What should I talk to her about, I don't even know her personally)

" Shalini , you look like a nice person so let me tell you something, leave Rudra , he is not a nice person, I am thankful he declined my offer in college" she said adjusting her jewelry in the mirror but her eyes were not leaving me .

Why was saying this , this is increasing the confusion in my head, before all the men wished Rudra (all of them were older than Rudra , it made no sense of them to wish him )and now Disha was warning me about him .

Before I could ask something to her , her father called her out as the groom and his family had arrived.

............

The wedding hall was decorated with many different flowers, multi colored clothes were nicely designed on the wall along with white colored lights.

Large chandeliers were hanging from the ceiling

I was standing next to Seema who was complaining about Madhav to me . He had not stopped trying his luck with her through our the night .

I was surprised she had not killed him yet and was complaining to me . She is a no bullshit kind of girl so she taking his shit called volumes to me .

" Try this " Madhav offered Seema and me Rabri jalebi , Seema looked at Madhav with full on hate in her eyes .

He was visibly scared of her , I smiled internally , enjoying Seema's reaction ( if I had a smile visible on my face , Seema would have killed me without a thought)

I took the jalebi and ate it , my eyes shut themselves, I had no control over them . It was better than I ever had.

___________________💕_________________