chapter 20: meeting and festival

Shalini

When I told my boss about the interview and the bonus proposal, he was impressed.

He asked me to take few pictures too which would go along with the article.

I was scheduled to meet Pulkit today and follow him around when he did his work and I did mine.
......

He is even better in person, when you see him interacting with people it feels magical.

We had visited his head office where he interacted with his employees , he even talked to the helpers and treated them with respect.

When he was in a meeting I took my chance and talked too all the workers. Everyone had good words for the man .

" Hope everyone said good thing about me " Pulkit said sitting next to me in his company's cafeteria.

" They did but they do work for" I said looking at him .

" True they do work by not for me but my dad , the company is in his name , he is still the owner"

Pulkit's dad was a big name in business world but few years back he got paralysis attack which made Pulkit the new in charge of the companies his dad build.

Instead of enjoying his dad's hard work he worked hard and made the company to reach even high heights .

" You like coffee, we have the best coffee in our cafeteria" he said asking someone to bring two coffees.

When the coffee came he offered me a cup . The coffee was actually good

" So let me take you somewhere no one works for me or my dad. I spend most of my time there only . I think everyone will like you their. "
.... 

"Hello bhaiya " all the kids wishes Pulkit as he entered a class room .

He took me to a NGO he works at , it was for kids who were orphan or had some type of disabilities.

The NGO provided education and others facilities for the kids which they lacked and couldn't have.

All the kids were super happy to see him , they even asked him to play with them and too my surprise he accepted their request.

Currently he was playing football with the kids and I was sitting with few girls who were playing some other game.

" May I " I heard a sweet voice beside me . I looked at the source of voice and found the head of the NGO . She was a  woman in her 40s . She asked me if she could sit with me to which I politely asked her to join.

" You know the school was in very bad shape when Pulkit decided to join the NGO and work with the kids .

If not for him I have no clue what would happen to these kids. "

I nodded in understanding and saw a faint smile on her face.

" Just want to say please write good things about this boy , he is actually a nice person but never let others know"

I was in a dilemma as to how I should approach the article . I decided to note all the different angles by which I could write it .

.....

At the end of the day , Pulkit dropped me off at the house.

" So I imagine you will write how great I was " he said a hint of joke in his voice.