chapter 26 : the sleepy couples

Shalini

'He is still shock.'

'God I kissed him , I am shocked too'

"Madhav thank you so much" Niki said when we all were relaxing at her house. The event ended nicely, everyone enjoyed it too much.

Seema and Madhav would not leave each other even for a second, Niki was practically dancing every chance she got even though aunty strictly told her to behave and as for Rudra and I , he was too shocked to do anything. He was somewhere deep in his thoughts the entire event after the kiss.

It was funny seeing Madhav call Rudra and having no response from his side .

" let's watch a movie" Niki suggested, we all were having a sleep over at her house as we were all to lazy to go home and the other rituals will start early the next day.

" let's watch a rom-com " Seema suggested, she was sitting with Madhav her head on his shoulder.

" Too much love in the air today , let's watch a horror movie" Niki said pickup the remote.

" fine " Seema and Madhav said together

" I am fine too " I said joining in

" Rudra what's your say " Niki asked but got no response.

I was trying not to laugh , he was so zoned out.

" Horror movies is best " Niki said making her voice deep just like Rudra's . " thanks Rudra " she said now in her own voice . We all laughed at her acting of Rudra .

....

The movie was playing, I looked around me and saw the lovely(creepy)couple who were whispering something in each other's ears , then I saw miss Niki who was so focused on the movie that she did not even notice that she was not even picking up the popcorn from her bowl

Then I turned to Rudra , who was seating with his face covered with a pillow, was he scared of horror movies

I was trying hard to not laugh out loud, he looked so cute . I shifted a little to his side then took his hand in mine, he was surprised at first but then he pulled me towards him so we were sitting with no room between us .

The guy was a romantic by heart , thinking that I chuckled a little and put my head on his shoulders.

____ _____ _____ _____ ______ ______ _____

Rudra

Everyone is asleep and this scary movie is still playing. Whose idea was it to watch this movie , I have no clue when did we decide to watch it .

I moved at Little but Shalini who was asleep on my shoulder started moving. I decided to start with her in my mission of 'send everyone to their room '

I gently picked her up and carry her to her room, I tried my best to not wake her up and placed her on the mattress . I tried to leave but she pulled my sleeve and when I attempted to remove her hand she pulled me harder .

"Don't go " she said in a sweet voice , and pulled me towards herself . I had no other choice but to stay with her until she is fully asleep .

I have no clue when I felt asleep

____ _____ _____ _____ ______ ______ _____

Madhav

"good morning boyfriend " Seema said as I woke up , she was next to me and I the luckiest man on planet

"Good morning ,love " I returned the wishes

"Hi people, I am here too" Niki said coughing a little

Seema wished her and rolled her eyes at her and I controlled my laughter the best I could.

" where is Shalini and Rudra" Niki asked looking around .

" they may have woken up before us and gone to get fresh " seema spoke getting up from the sofa .

I got up next and decided to go to my and Rudra's room to get fresh. As I entered I noticed two people on the bed . I switched on the lights and found Rudra and Shalini sleeping together ( not in that naught way, u guys.. they were just sleep)

I took a pic of them and decided to blackmail Rudra later and get a good laugh . I took my stuff and left the love birds.

____ _____ _____ _____ ______ ______ _____

( In Banaras )

We meet again and you are with the girl I want .

You will never get her , she is my now.

Pulkit could only think about Shalini ever since he saw Rudra and her together in the festival .

" find me all the information about Shalini and Rudra " he ordered his P.A.

" yes sir" the P.A left

Rudra , I will destroy you.