chapter 24 : yeh Dilli hai mere yaar!

Seema

Delhi it's not just a city but a emotion.... From food to people and fights on roads to love between lovers in metro it contains everything in it .

I am extremely excited to visit Delhi like old times .

Today on the visiting list first stop was
Bangla sahib gurudwara .

The beautiful gurudwara was my favorite place in Delhi to visit anytime as it always made me feel calm and relaxed , I used to come here a lot during college times because, law is hard Bhai

"Rudra you must have been here before" Niki asked Rudra when we entered the gurudwara.

" No , work did not give me a lot of time to visit" he replied

" so we have two tourist with us " Niki said looking at Shalini and me with mischievous eyes .

What is she going to make us do today....

Niki has always been the fun loving one among us , the naughty nature is still the same .

.....

We all were sitting near the Sarovar, Niki was talking to Shalini about something while Madhav and Rudra were clicking their pics ... More like Madhav was making Rudra clicking them for him.

I don't know what is going on between Shalini and Rudra . First the fake marriage then the real marriage is been fixed... Shalini says that she and Rudra both don't want to marry but non of them is breaking off the wedding.

Then my personal problem.... Mr. Madhav. The professor who is on my mind .

He is a mystery, I thought he was a flirt like every other guy . I have meet a lot of guys like that but he is different. When he stopped his attention at me it effected me in a wired way .

I do like him but now I don't know if he likes me .

" Now where are we going" Rudra asked standing next to Shalini. They look good together though but it's fake for the time being.

" Chandni chowk , I have to pick some stuff for tomorrow's event and you both too buy some nice clothes for the wedding ceremonies" Niki said looking at me and Shalini

" You guys too buy clothes specially you Mr. Shalini's husband " she said looking at Rudra and Madhav.

The last part reminds me that Niki still have no idea about the wedding being fake , when Shalini was about to tell her , Rudra had joined in and we couldn't tell her the truth .

......

" So this the iconic Delhi metro and Rajiv chowk" Madhav said as we entered the station.

" It is " Rudra said once we were in the metro .

Rajiv chowk is the busiest station in Delhi , hence no seats were available for us to sit . We all were standing when I was pushed by two men standing behind me

I ignored it but when it happened again I looked at them and asked them politely to give some space and stop pushing.

I was hoping they will stop but they continued it , I decided it was enough and was ready to argue and teach them a lesson . A hand pulled me towards it and Madhav was standing right behind me .

" You ok , they were doing it on purpose " he said in my ears and Shiver ran down my body, it was strange.

I couldn't reply because of the shock and just nodded at him . He smiled at me and I looked away. My heart can't take it .