chapter 25 : sweetheart

Shalini

" Niki will kill us " I said when I saw the time .

" She will not " Seema said still sleepy.

" Get up , it's already late it's her engagement"

Seema got up after some fight . We got fresh and decided to take our things and decided to get ready at Niki's home .

Reaching on time was our biggest task.

....

" Look who finally showed up " Niki said when she saw us enter .

" Ha Ha ... It was not funny" Seema said sarcastically.

" I think I should change my best friends . Madhav and Rudra will you take the position " Niki said looking at the guys.

" Try that and no one will be able to find you again " Seema replied.

" Someone walk up on wrong side of bed today. Why is she moody " Niki asked me

Seema was about to reply when Niki's mother called us and told us to get ready .

.... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... ..

Madhav

I am crazy . I am an idiot who agreed to follow what that mad man aka Rudra told me to do .

Currently I was in the room where Seema and Shalini have kept there clothes.

" They will come back soon" Rudra said from outside.

The things is that , yesterday I bought the earrings that Seema liked but did not buy . Rudra had now forced me to keep it for her in the room. He had told the ladies that Niki had called them for some work but in reality we were creating distraction for our master plan.

I placed the earrings and a note near all the accessories they had kept on the dresser and exited the room.

Hope she wears the earrings...

...

The party was in full swing. Everyone was enjoying the event.

" There is a problem" Shalini said in a rush as she came to me and Rudra .

Rudra came to his event management mode and asked her what had happened.

" No singer , Niki had booked a local singer but he cancelled last minute. She has planned her and Moksh's entry on his singing . " Seema said entering the convo

Rudra looked at me and told me to sing

" Are you crazy " I replied to his demand.

" You sing and we need a singer " Shalini said leaving no space for argument.

" Fine "

....

Niki and Moksh entered the hall and I sang the song that Shalini had told me to sing .

I was thankful that rest of the music team was there , only the singer cancelled.

Niki and Moksh looked really beautiful together. I did not know them that well but it was not hard to say they were very nice people.