1

Aarav and Anika was married 7 months ago.....still they didn't had a good conversation with themselves..........Aarav always used to avoid her......But Anika always wanted his love.........she didn't get her parents love as they were too busy at their business.....that's why she is too desperate for love.....

On Monday morning

At 7.30 am

Aarav got up early and went to gym and done all his morning routine and came back to the dinning hall well dressed........

Anika was standing there and seeing him and handsome face without blinking her eyes.....soon she got out from the dream world and saw.him that he already started to have his breakfast......she too sat near him and started to eat.......the maid served their food......

After their breakfast Aarav just simply did a goodbye to her.....

Anika: Aarav shall we got out today??? For that will you come early today

Aarav: see I'm not just a doll to do whatever you say......I have many works .....I'm not workless like you......

Saying g these he went away to his car and went to the hospital.......

Here Anika saw him going away and ran to her room and started crying........

Anika:(crying)  why God why ......why am I suffering all the pain ......don't you have some mercy on me.......I didn't ask his wealth ,name or fame.....I just wanted to get loved.......

Then  she remembered all his words and slept unknowingly.........

In hospital

He came to his cabin  and throwed  his coat and sethescope on the table.....

Aarav: everyday I'm facing the fake love in my life......no no no......here after I won't  be a fool to fall in the false traps ..........seeing her face every day makes me go angry.......I don't know what to do........I have to get rid of her from my life as fast as I can..... whatever Chris told is right ......she came here as a spy.......I think I have to discuss about this with Chris......

He then called Chris and asked him to come to his cabin.....

(Chris is one of Aarav 's friend.....he is also a doctor in the same hospital.......but he is always jealous of him and always wanted him to get bad name.......when he came to know that Aarav is going to get married he wanted to destroy the peace of his life......that's when he told him that his wife  is a spy of their enemy company........)

Chris came to Aarav 's cabin and was  sitting infront of him.....Aarav told him everything that what she asked today to him......

Chris: see I told you .....she is trying to make you control you to  under her.........be careful.......don't allow her to come near always say some irritating things to her.........

Aarav: ok.....I will do as I say...... thank you Chris  for being towards me and helping me......

Chris: hey dude what are you even saying .......you are my friend.......I will be always there for you......

Saying these they both hugged each other.......

Chris:(thinking in mind) wow Aarav you are obeying all my words.....that's good......I don't want to see you happy....you took all my name and fame towards you.....will you think that I will let you have a peaceful life.........no I will turn your life into hell .......it's just the beginning....you will feel the difficulty soon)

Then Chris left his cabin......

At night 10.30pm

Aarav reached the home .......

Anika was waiting for him so that they can have dinner together........
When she heard Aarav's car sound she went to the main door and saw him coming while removing his tie.....

Anika: hi.... welcome home.....how is your work today.....is it so tiring???you look so tired today......don't worry......go get freshen up and have your dinner ......I made it for myself.......

Aarav: wait.....who are you to me..... when I just came you just asked all your questions and even you answered it all by yourself......then why did you ask those qns to me......and what you cooked the dinner right ........please don't feed this to our dog ..........our dog won't eat these kind of food cooked by some creep.......and what happened to maid....?????

Anika was shocked hearing all these and her tears started to flow......

Anika: our maid said that she got some other work ......so she is transforming from here......

Without giving any reply he took his bag and went to his room....

Anika was sitting in the dinning chair and was crying.....after 10 min someone rang their door bell......Anika went to see who was that.....she saw a delivery boy with a plastic bag standing ear the door.....

Delivery boy: mam Mr.Aarav has ordered the food.......

Anika:okk.....I will give it to......

Aarav:(loud) wait.........what's going on.....and who ordered the food........

Delivery boy: sir it's Mr Aarav

Aarav: yes it's Aarav and that's me then why are you giving it to some other disgusting person .....don't you have rules to deliver it to the rightful owner......

Delivery boy: sorry sir ......this will not happen again

Aarav:,this should be the last you got it...... leave......

Then Aarav went to his room......

Anika didn't feel like eating so she   then went to the dinning room and took the food and place it on the fridge..........both their rooms are in the opposite side .......

Aarav then had a good dinner with ordered pizza and burger..........then he drift into the bed for sleep........deep in his heart it was repeating that Anika is a nice person........ignoring all that he fell asleep......

In Anika 's room,

Anika: Aarav you know na I love you so much.......then why are you going away from me ......come on hug me....yes very good .....now give me a kiss in my cheek......that's like my boy.....ok shall we sleep ......come on let's hug each other and sleep.......

(Are u all confused......I don't know what I'm writing.....anyway I will clear it

Here Anika is talking with her big teddy bear who she named as Aarav.....every night she used to tell the doll how was her day and how she spend it ...........she will sleep by hugging the teddy thinking it as Aarav........

Is that clear now)

Hi guys.....I'm back with the next one please do comment whether ni have to change anything............

I hope you guys have enjoyed it........

______________________________________