22

Anika: Aarav .......Aarav.....are you there .....

She went inside and saw Aarav was lying unconscious in the floor near the bathroom.......

Anika went and called him but he didn't respond to her......she then went to the downstairs and took a jug of water and sprinkled in his face.....Aarav came back to his consciousness and saw Anika in front of him.....he that she might be his imagination and shrugged it off......
Aarav tried to stand up but as he was already weak he couldn't so he fall down as soon as he got up .......the Anika suddenly catches his arms to hold himmmm......that's when  aarav realised that she was real not his imagination......

Anika: Aarav what happened to you....???are you ok now.....oh God you are burning from fever .....what happened to you .....come on get up ......

Anika then hold his hand and brought him to the bed and made him lay on the bed......

Anika: please wait here for a minute ....I will bring you wet wipe to keep in your head .....it will help to reduce your fever.......

Aarav didn't spoke anything still now.....he was still confused for the question why Anika was here at this early morning ........

Then anika went downstairs and bought a wet wipe and kept in his head......

Aarav: Anika please bring my medical kit from my room please.....

Anika then ran to his room and bought his medical kit.....

Aarav took the thermometer and checked his temperature....it was really high.....he took some antipyretics from his kit and asked for water to swallow the pills......

After having the tablet he started falling sleepy due to the effect to the medicine.....Anika was near him all the time and was checking his wet wipe and was caressing his hair.....she then made him sleep tight and went down to prepare the break for him and she too cleaned the home which was already messy .......
She then managed to prepare food at the same time too.......

After finishing the house chores like cleaning the home and all she now decided to wake Aarav upto ha e breakfast as it is already past 9 in the morning.....she took the food and went  to her room where he was sleeping.......she kept the food in the table and checked his temperature with her hand .....it seemed low than before....she then woke him up....

Anika: Aarav..... aarav ...come wake up and have your breakfast.....

Anika made a light breakfast as he was sick.....Aarav was very hungry as he vomitted everything which he ate yesterday night......so he ate the food which she gave......

He completed the whole food without any tantrums......as soon as he finished his food he again ran to the bathroom and started vomiting there......Anika became tensed and she too ran towards him......

Anika: Aarav ....Aarav....what happened.....are u okay......

After finishing vomiting aarav went to his room.....Anika gave him some warm water to drink.....Aarav decided to call a doctor from hospital as he know that he needed to be treated now.......he then asked Anika to call the hospital and send a doctor .......

Anika called the hospital and informed them about his condition.....they soon sent a doctor and a nurse......Anika came to the door and guided them to Aarav's room .........the doctor immediately started to check him.....Anika was standing there while sobbing there a little.....the nurse asked her to go out and she closed the door as she was disturbing them with her numerous questions ......

Aarav told his symptoms to his junior doctor......the junior doctor advised him to take an iv as he couldn't hold any food and 2 injections and told him that he need to do a blood test too...

Aarav agreed to what the doctor said.........

The doctor first took his blood ..........he didn't showed up any reaction as it didn't hurt him......he then asked the nurse to prepare the injections.......Aarav knew that these injections hurt alot as they are the strong course of antibiotics......his heart was beating fast .....even though he was a doctor he too is a human who can feel the pain.....he then slowly turned to the side ........the doctor lowered his pants  and injected the first antibiotic......it is a think white liquid......it took probably 15 minutes to complete it .....

The doctor started the second within a few seconds gap.....now he injected the second one which is a thick yellow liquid......he too then injected the iv also....

While injecting aarav was giving out some painful sounds....Anika heard these and started crying..........

Soon the doctor and nurse came out and saw her sitting near the wall and was sobbing.....they both were shocked to see her crying.....

Doctor: mam what happened why are u crying.......(the doctor was scared after seeing her crying because she is his boss wife)

Anika: how is he now.....what you do to him....why was he sobbing ....????

Doctor: mam I just did my duty......I have him strong dose of antibodies and that's why he reacted.....

Anika: tell me what are his medications....

The nurse explained abouth when she should give him tablets.....

Nurse: mam then please rub his injected area with ice as it will swell up after few minutes......

Anika nodded and went inside.....

Anika saw Aarav was lying  with his eyes closed.....she went inside quietly  and started crying standing infront of him..... Aarav woke up hearing her crying voice.....

Aarav: Anika.....what happened.....tell me.....are u hurt ...are you ok????

Anika then hugged him tightly.....

Anika: I'm sorry.....I'm sorry...... please forgive me.......I won't repeat it.....

Aarav: Anika why r u sorry.....what you did.....look at me come on.....

Anika: because of me only you are in this condition today.....I'm really sorry for that......please forgive me....

That's all guys I hope you enjoyed it....

______________________________________