29

They had their  dinner and Anika went to the kitchen to prepare milk for the baby.......

Meanwhile Aarav went to his office room which is in his home and prepared two injection for himself.....he wanted Anika to give him those so he decided to call her.....

He then called her.....she too came there to his office.....Anika came in and saw two prepared injection in his table.....he saw her and went to take the disinfectant.....

Anika: Aarav....please you give yourself......I'm scared....

Aarav: I'm also scared......Im scared to give myself...

Anika: what!!! You are scared?? do you think I will believe you....

Aarav: yes you should.......im not scared to give injection to others....but I'm really scared to give myself one.....I really need someone's help.....are you going to help me...

Anika: Aarav please leave me na.....if you want I have an idea.....shall I call the hospital and ask your staff and give you this.....

Aarav: Anika it's already late at night.....do you think now all the doctors were available.....only the night duty doctors will be available.......and I'm not willing to disturb them now....

Anika: Aarav why are you doing this......you are big billionaire and a top doctor who owns 5 multi speciality hospital....but you don't have courage to give yourself a injection.....

Aarav: Anika tell me will you help me or not.....if not then leave and I'm not going to take those injections....and that's end of discussion......

Anika without having any choice decide to inject him...

Aarav then instructed her how to do it very patiently......

Anika: ok .....I understood.....wait did you take your tablet.....

Aarav: oops ....I forgot....

Anika starred him and took his tablet and gave him....

Aarav got his tablet from him and gulped it....

Aarav: Anika....I didn't give you the medicine for infection took right .....okk....I will give it once you finished injecting me....

Anika nodded.....

Anika: tell me where should I give this injection...

Aarav: it can be given both in the butt and thighs...

Anika: ok...option is yours so you yourself select one...

Aarav: thigh....

Anika: ok ....lift your trousers up.....

Aarav did as she said....

Anika then slowly wiped his thighs with disinfectant and uncapped the needle.....she then slowly inserted into his thighs.....Aarav acted like it hurted him so much....

Aarav: ahhhhhhh.....

Anika: AARAV ......Im  sorry.....see I told you I can't do this......

Aarav then laughed at her....

Aarav: no baby...it didn't really hurt because you were so gentle with me.....ok you can continue.....now slowly push the medical in without shaking the needle.....

Anika did as he said.....she then replaced the needle with a cotton......

Anika:(with nervous face)aarav you ok....does it hurt you....

Aarav: definitely no....I think you are so good in giving injection.....from hereafter you are gonna give me injection.....

Anika: What.....Aarav why are you doing this to me....please leave me....

Aarav: Anika I didn't ask you to inject yourself......then why are you restricting.....you know what when we were studying in college many of my friends including me will be eager to give injections and we will always fight for getting the chance for injecting ........

Anika: Aarav you chose medicine because you are interested in it....but I'm not interested in these.....I really hate of medical stuffs....

Aarav sighed....

Aarav: Anika it's waste if talking to you.....give the second one .....come on be quick.....

Anika then took the second syringe and saw Aarav already getting his another thigh for the injection.....

Anika then wiped the other thigh with the disinfectant and was about to insert the needle....

Aarav: Anika this one is the antibiotic so push the medicine very slowly......

Anika nodded.....

Anika then slowly inserted the needle inside him....then she slowly pushed the medicine into his thighs.....as this is an antibiotic it hurted him.....so he just hissed very slowly....

Anika looked at his face expression in hearing his hissing sound .....she got tears in her eyes.....she then replaced the needle with cotton......

Aarav then took the cotton and rubbed it to ease the pain.....He heard some whimpering sound...
He saw Anika was crying slowly......

Anika: I'm sorry again...

Aarav: no Anika it didn't hurted....really you were very slow and gentle.....

Anika: no...not for that ...you are suffering from all this pain because of me only na....

Aarav: Anika if I hear you blame yourself hereafter then I will really slap you hard....you get me....

Anika didn't responded him and she took the milk bottle and went to her room.....

When she entered the room she saw the baby was already up and was playing........Anika the wiped her tears ......

Anika(smiling face): hi baby....you are already up....

The baby too smiled at her on seeing her......

She took the baby in her arms and started to swirl it......the baby smiled more and more.....she then made it sit in her lap and was about to feed the milk......but she saw some red bruises in baby's legs and hands.....she then called Aarav from her room...

Aarav came there and asked what happened....

Anika: Aarav see her...(showing the baby's hands and legs)

Aarav: how did this happen.....it looks like something has bite it .....

Anika: but there is no insect or anything in the baby's cradle....then how can this happen....

Aarav: maybe something have biten her before we taken it from the park .....

Aarav: I think it's getting worse.....see it's already swollen.....

Then he slowly pressed the area.....the baby cried a little....but Anika pamper the baby.....

Aarav: I think it's good to give an injection to the baby beforehand.....

That's all guys I hope you enjoyed it......

_____________________________________