18

Anika: what is all this???(she slapped him)

Aarav didn't said anything and he understood that she came to knew that they are actually acting.....

Anika: (crying)what the hell is your problem??you want me to see me in pain everyday......why are you always torturing me......is it not enough for hurting me in the past 7 months.......is it not enough for you......tell me......
What you actually need from me??? Will be happy if you see me crying or in pain......wait here and now you see how I'm suffering then you will be happy na......just a minute.......

Anika then searched here and there and found a sharp object near the bed and was about to hit her skin and tear it ..... but before that Aarav hold it and dropped that object.......

Aarav: STOP IT ANIKA!!!I SAY STOP IT NOW......yes I'm doing all this to get you back into my life and not to see you in pain ....you get that ......I agree that I have hurted you for the past 7 months.....but now I badly regret it .......I want you.....only you in my life......I LOVE YOU ANIKA.......I was so mad at myself for not trusting you...but please please give me a second chance to prove myself.........I did all this only to get you back......that's why I made this plan.....

Anika was there still crying but when he proposed her she was shocked and was happy......but was not ready to forgive him.......so she doesn't said anything and again went to her room......

Aarav: Nurse please go outside.....I want to be alone.....

The nurse nodded and went out........

As soon as the nurse went Aarav fell on his knees and started crying really hard.....

Aarav:(crying)why am I so fool......now she is even more angry......because of my foolishness I'm again and again making her to get into the pain......how will I relieve her from this pain......she has already suffered a lot because of me....what will I do????

Then after a while aarav removed the bandage in his head and asked a sweeper to clean the blood on the floor and he went to take bath in his cabin....

In Anika's room

Nurse came there and stood silently without saying anything.....because she know that already Anika is angry with her also as she also helped him in his plan......so she thought of staying quiet rather than messing up the things ......

Anika: madam why r u so silent now.....don't you have any other drama to act ...... didn't your dur tell you anyother plan to deceive me or are u now executing the plan......

Nurse: no mam I sure.....I'm not kinda acting now mam.......I'm sorry for being together in acting with him ......he was pleasing me that's why I did it .....

Anika: so you will do whatever he says right??

The nurse didn't replied anything for this question .....

Anika: ok then now  go and tell you sir to come and meet me here now.....got it.....tell him that Anika called him......you get that

The nurse nodded as yes and went out......

In Aarav's cabin....

Aarav came back just from his bath.......and he was wearing his scrubs.....

Nurse: (door knock)

Aarav: come in.....(in sad tone)

Nurse: sir .....mam called you to her room now......

Aarav(happily): really.....did she called me .....did she forgive me already......

Nurse: I dint know abou that sir ......she just told me to call you ......

Aarav: okkk....come lets go .....

They both left from there .......

At Anika's room.....

They both entered the room and saw Anika was sitting in the bed with a bright and stern face......

Anika: ooo both are already here.....and that's good ......ok let me now come to the point.........I'm leaving from this hospital today probably within few minutes.....and you Dr Aarav you told me that I should be admitted here for atleast for 5days right .....it's already 4 days.....all my treatment is enough......I will take care of the rest.......I need you to just sign my discharge paper and you need to come with me to the hostel and sign as my guardian as you promised earlier......but if you fail to do this then I will probably leave this country.......atleast if I'm here then you will feel that I'm near na that's why I'm telling.......now everything is in you hands....... whatever decision you are gonna take let me know within 10 minutes......your time starts now.......

Aarav:(sad tone)there's nothing to think.....I'm signing your discharge papers......nurse please get them.....

The nurse went to get the discharge papers and came back to him with it ....

Nurse: sir here .....

Aarav just signed it and gave it to her .....

Aarav: get ready and come to car .....I will be waiting there......

Anika: ok....I'm coming so soon .......

Then they both got into the car and drove to the hostel from where he rescued Anika 4 days before ......they reached the destination and got down......Aarav helped her to take her luggage out as her hand is swollen out due to the iv .......

Aarav didn't said anything but directly went inside with her luggage and went to warden.....he then asked the procedure to make Anika reside here .......then he signed up the form for her.......Anika was still mesmerized as she didn't get any reply or any questions from his mouth.......After that the warden guided them to the room.....

Aarav: I have kept your belongings there ......and take care .....do call me if you need anything......if you change your mind set and wanted to live with me means just give me a call I will come and pick you up......

Without waiting for her reply Aarav went out from the hostel.....Anika was standing near the window and saw him leaving ......tears left her eyes......

That's all guys I hope so enjoyed it.........

I'm planning to publish the doctor brother book also.....drop you requests down......I have already written 3 chapters.......I will make sure to add your requests too....

______________________________________