21

He ate her dinner as much as he wanted ......he lived her food very much as it tasted so soo good.....

Anika was seeing him enjoying her food.....seeing him eating made her hunger fade away......

Aarav: can I ask you something????

Anika: mm go ahead....

Aarav : how did you know all my favourite food ????I didn't tell you either .....but how???

Anika: I have been with you for last 7 months.....even you are not interested on me but I had more interest in you.....okkk leave now .......you want more food ....if you need please say I can prepare more ......

Aarav: no .....it's enough......I had a good dinner after weeks ......Im full......

Anika: then go and wash you hands......

Aarav went and came after washing his hands.....he came and saw Anika was a bit  confused  with the tablets which the doctor prescribed....

Aarav:can I help??

Anika: yeah sure. .....the doctor told me to give some of the tablets now and remaining in the morning.....but I forgot which one should I give you now???

Aarav: give me let me see??

Anika gave the tablets to him....

Aarav: here ....this is the one I should eat now.......

Then Anika bought a glass cup of water .......Aarav athe the medicine ....

Aarav: here (giving his credit card) ......take it....

Anika: for what......???

Aarav: you must be suffering here to meet the expenses na????here take my credit card and use it as much you want ......

Anika: Dr.Aarav ....I'm getting enough money a month to meet my expenses.....I'm working in a company and they pay me 30k per month as my salary....that's enough for me......take your card with you itself.......

Aarav thought that she moved on and decide to leave to his house now ......

Aarav: ok.....I'm leaving now......take care of yourself and call me if you need any help.....I will surely help you........and I'm really sorry for disturbing you.......hereafter I won't come across your life.....have a peaceful life.....bye....

Anika nodded and went down to the parking ......Anika then closed the door and started crying.....she then went near the window and saw him leaving towards his car ......she was continuously crying.....

Anika: (crying)how can I live a peaceful life without you Aarav ......are you really going to move on from me.......i won't leave you to move away from me.....I'm sorry my love if I hurted you with my words....I'm really sorry.....but don't worry I will come to you tomorrow itself.......we will be together then till our death.......I can't live without you.....these weeks without you was like a bad dream for me......I need you Aarav ....I need you my love.......I think you will accept me again.....I hope so........

Then Anika slept there itself.......

In Aarav's home.....

Aarav came and parked his car in the shed......he then went to take a liquor bottle from the fridge and started drinking......

Aarav: sorry Anika.......I hope you find someone else good for you and live a really peaceful life.......but I don't know how I'm gonna live without you.......I really wish you to come to me .....but I think it's too late now...... everything moved on from my hands I guess ......

Saying these he  went towards her room and took one of her dress from the cupboard  and smelled her fragrance from the dress......

Aarav:(crying) I have not touched you with love till now .....it is not going to happen again also...... atleast I'm getting your dress to smell your fragrance..........please come to me Anika.......

He then drank two more bottles of liquor again and slept in her bed hugging  her teddy bear......

At midnight.....

Aarav suddenly woke up from the sleep and ran towards the bathroom......he vomitted everything what he has yesterday in dinner and even the liquor......... everything from yesterday's food and drinking after eating those made him vomit.......he tried to drink water but ended up vomiting it.......he self diagnosed him and decided that he was now suffering from food poison.......

Her in Anika's hostel room......

Anika also woke up from sleep......she was feeling so weird and her mind keeps telling her that her loved one is suffering.......she was so desperate to see Aarav now and see him if he was good or not.......she then calmed herself and went to bed.......

Anika: after waking up first I'm going to go meet my Aaram no matter what........I need him so badly..........I need to wake up early in morning......then let me sleep now.......

Then she drifted to sleep......

Here Aarav was suffering a lot...like he is vomiting and his stomach was paining ..........he took some painkiller and had it .....it made him sleep after his pain relieved.....

In the morning......

Anika woke up at 5 and got freshen up and straightly went to the warden office and said thanks to her and said to her that she is leaving from the hostel......then she got into a cab and went to his home.......

It will barely take  30 minutes to reach there......

In her way she was simply confusing her mind if he will accept her or not...........

Finally she reached the home and was standing outside of the gate .....

The security saw her and wished her.....she too wished him and he asked him if Aarav was inside....the security said that the is inside only.....

Anika with a nervous mind went inside.....the door was not locked....she went inside the home and it was fully mess and all the things are scattered her and there......she saw many liquor bottles rolling in the floor here and there ...........she was shocked and questioned herself that did Aarav drank all these......

She the searched for him in the living room and in his room.......but he was not there ......

Then she was going downstairs she heard some mumbling sound from her room..

Anika: Aarav......Aarav.....are you there......

She went inside and saw .....

That's all guys I hope you enjoyed it

______________________________________