13

The cops took Chris away........

Then Aarav also decide to take serious action against him regarding his medical licence.......he decided to submit his case on the medical officials to cancel his medical licence......he was sure that the medical officers will take severe action against him as he made loss in the hospital administration.........

He called every officer and informed them what he has done to the medical system and they gave him assurance  that they will take severe action for what he has done ...........

Now Aarav was feeling so guilty for what he has done to Anika .......now he is regretting that he has not believed what his heart said.......deep in his heart somewhere it has always said that Anika is not a bad person........and these days she need  proper medical treatment for her health too.......

Aarav: she only considered me as a safe place when she has bad dreams ......now she is not here and I don't know where she went also.....how will I find her.......what if she gets that same bad dreams ........what will I do??what if her health further detoriates.......no...no.....I won't let that happen......I want to find my Anika.......I have to treat her with all my love and care.......I need her......befor today night I will find her.....

Saying these he came out of his cabin.....he then started to enquire about her to the staff while showing his wedding picture.......he then  started enquiring about her to one by one.....

All the staff are shocked to see the wedding pic of their chairman.....they didn't even know that he was married......he then finally confronted the nurse who told her about a hostel in the nearby city.......He then asked about which hostel he she told.... the place, the hostel's name and all.....Aarav thanked her and went to that hostel.......

Soon he arrived that particular hostel and went inside to enquire about Anika.....he straightly went to the hostel warden and asked about Anika while showing her pic ....

Aarav: hello mam......I'm Dr.Aarav......can I know about this girl in this pic.....did she come here in the morning????

Warde: yes sir.....she came this morning around 11am with very weak condition......she asked us to give her a room to reside here.......but we said that we must need a guardian's sign to make her stay here........then she went away from here.....if you want you can ask the security may be he might have seen her .......

Aarav: thank you so much mam....if she comes here again please let me know.....this is my visiting card my number is here......

Warden: ok sir .......

Then he ran towards the security.......he asked about her....

Security: hello sir......you are here??....may I help you....

Aarav: yeah ......can you tell me whether you have seen her here this morning around 11......

Security: yes sir......I saw her going in.....but she might be I side there......

Aarav: no no she is not there.......they told she left from there.......

Security: sir but she didn't went out of the gate ........

Aarav:what......are u sure???

Security: yes sir.....I'm sure .....she didn't went out........

Aarav: can you please search for her........I'm searching outside in the parking......can you too help me???

Security: sure sir......I'm going to search in the store room

Then they went to search her........both of them were searching her very keenly........

Aarav was now very tensed when he came to know she is missing.......

Aarav: Anika .....my love.....please come to me .......

Then he heard some whimpers behind a car ......there she was lying on the cold floor.....  When Aarav saw her in this condition he had tears in his eyes.....

Aarav(teary): Anika .......Anika.....see open your eyes .......your Aarav is here......Anika .......please open your eyes(while Patting her cheeks)Anika ......

Anika:(eyes closed) why are you here again..... didn't you told me not  see you again.....then why are you here again........ooh you want me to see me suffer more .......

Aarav:(crying)Anika  I'm sorry......I'm really sorry......please forgive me and come with me to the hospital......pleas.......I need you..

Anika: you need me now.....why....to torture me .....

Aarav: Anika please.......ok leave it all now.......come with me to the hospital .......I want to treat you........after that I will obey to all your words......but now please come with me ....

Anika: no....I won't come......please you can go and search for a girl who suits your status .......I won't interfere ......I promise......you can leave me here and go......I will die here itself......

Saying these Anika fainted.......

Aarav:Anika.......Anika......come on......wake up ...please open you eyes....

Aarav then took he in his hand and carried to his car....he then said security that he found her and left to the hospital hurriedly........

Aarav then brought to her room and again connected her iv and injected some medicine in it......he then sat near her bed and was crying regretting the things which he had done to her......though he is a billionaire be don't even understand the feeling of her true love towards him....he felt so ashamed of himself.......after having all his wealth and property and seeing his wife lying all  alone in the cold floor that too in a parking area made him feel guilty more........he don't know how will she react when she woke up from the bed........

Soon then a nurse came with medicines in a tray ......

Nurse: sir here is the medicine which you asked......

Aarav took that one by one and checked it....

Nurse: sir.....if you don't mind can I ask you something........

Aarav nodded.....

Nurse: sir r u married......is she your wife ......

Aarav then stopped checking the medicine and looked up at her ....

Nurse:I'm sorry sir if my question was wrong.....I asked you this because you showed a pic of yours and this woman and you both were wearing the wedding dress that why I asked......

Aarav: you are right she is my wife ....we both got married 7 months ago.....

That's all guys....... I hope you have enjoyed it.......

______________________________________