4

At the hospital......

Aarav was continuously  seeing his phone whether to call Anika and ask if she had her breakfast and tablets  or not ........his hear is saying to call but his brain is neglecting it.......he don't know what to do..........

Chris was slowly peeking out from his cabin and was keenly watching Aarav's action......now he is so curious of what is going in his mind......he wanted to clear it.......so he knocked in and went inside his cabin......

Chris: what's up dude......you seen so disturbed......why are so confused ......

Aarav: I'm thinking shall I make a call or not.....

Chris: of course you can......but to whom you wanted to call????

Aarav: to Anika

Chris was shocked to hear this from Aarav usually he won't use her name and if Chris tell her name in front of him then he used to get irritated and will shout at him......but now he is super confused .....

Chris(shockingly): Anika

Aarav: yes .....why are you so shocked.....

Chris: noo....no...no...it's not like that...... whenever I used to say her name you used to scold me but now you yourself planning to meet her call that's why I asked you.....

Aarav: yeah .......whatever you said is true but..... yesterday she was  terribly sick and I have not seen her in that condition.......she looked so bad and tired......I have her treatment and today I checked myself her ......she was completely alright and I placed her medicine in the table nearby......but I don't know if she had eaten it or not...... That's why Im planning to call her ...........

Chris: Aarav I think she is making to fell you in her trap.......be careful......

Aarav: what are you saying dude .....

Chris: dude you don't know about these generations girls......they will easy act and make us fall in their trap....... sometimes they will shed crocodile tears to make us fell in their trap.......

Aarav: but I don't think she is a spy ........I can feel truthness in her eyes........I feel like she is just want my attention .........

Chris: see I told you na ..... already you are slowly felling into her trap......I can't believe this dude after tell you all this you are just ignoring all the advices and felling into her trap....

Aarav now started thinking....

Aarav: dude means that she has already executed her plan......

Chris: exactly....... exactly.......she already started her plan......

Aarav: thanks dude .......from now on I will be more careful with her.......

Chris: ok dude let's catch up late I have 2 surgeries now .......bye

Aarav nodded and Chris went out smirking .....

At home

Evening 5 o clock.......

Anika got freshen up after having her lunch and medicine........she thought that Aarav would call her up and ask if she had her medicine or not......
After marriage he didn't even call her once also.........in the first day of marriage itself they exchanged both their number in both their phones.............but nowadays she is getting suspicious whether he has her number or deleted it.......

Then she was thinking what he said yesterday that he will hereafter have his food with her......in that excitement she went to the kitchen and made his favourite food.......
But poor girl she still don't know that he said all those words just to convince her to get the medicine......

After one and half hours she completed preparing dinner.........now she went to the living room and watched TV

At 8.30 she heard his car sound......so she saw the clock and saw the time and frowned......

Anika: what a surprise.....is he home really......this is the first time in the 7 months he came home early........I think he came to spend time with me

With the same excitement she went to open the door.......she greeted him and saw the same food cover with food inside......

Aarav was continuously thinking of her while driving car to home that if she was ok.......whether her fever is gone or not ....with all mixed mind he finnally came home.......before he get inside he saw Anika running happily and excited towards the door......he saw all these through the window near the parking area......now he felt a bit relieved that  she is ok.......

With the same excitement she went to open the door.......she greeted him and saw the same food cover with food inside......

Anika: for whom have you bought this food.....????

Aarav(coldly): it's  for me....

Anika:then you told me that you will have your food with me......

Aarav:(angry) whatever I say you will accept it as truth.....???I told you just to make you take the medicine that's all.....as a doctor I just did my duty to make my patient to get her treatment......that's all and nothing at all.......just stay away from me......

Anika: (slightly crying) what is your problem........if you can't then why are you giving me the false hopes......I even prepared all your favourites because you said me that you will eat that's why ........

Aarav:(coldly) I have already given you my answer about your food .....it's just rubbish.........if you need have it and go to sleep.......don't disturb me......

Saying these Aarav went to his room ......Anika fall in her knees and started crying.......

Anika:(crying) what I did aarav that you are punishing ne this me......I don't have guts to ask this question I front of you ......please just spend atleast 15 min with me....that's enough for me for a day.......before our marriage I dreamt that we should be like this, like that but you didn't allow me to come near you and your room.....I can't even hug you hear your comforting words.....see how unlucky I am........

Saying all these she was crying non- stop and walked towards the living room and slept on the couch itself while sobbing........

That's all guys I hope you all have enjoyed it........ comment me if you want me to change anything in the story

______________________________________