31

With a heavy heart Anika got ready to go to the police station.....she too packed the baby stuff which they bought today from the mall.....she then got inside the car with the baby.......

She was continuously thinking like whether who came for the baby were their real relations or not......will they take care of the baby.....

Aarav saw her that she was in deep thinking .....

Aarav:Anika are you okay .....is anything bothering....

Anika came out of her thinking....

Anika: no....I'm ok.....just ...leave it ....now concentrate on driving....

Aarav:if you feel something weird please tell me na....

Anika: Aarav it's nothing like that ....

Aarav: I believe you....

Soon they reached the police station......

Police: hello sir....

Aarav: hello....shall we see the baby's relatives....

Police : sure sir.......

Then he called them....

Police: sir they are here....

Then: hello....

Aarav: hello..... You do look like you are the grandparents...how can we believe that you are the baby's relatives....where is the baby's parents....

Then: sir .......I feel so ashamed to call her my daughter.....

Aarav looked at them with questionable   expression.......

Them: sir my daughter was working abroad for a year and she got pregnant before her marriage.....her boyfriend left her ther so she came back to us....when she came she was 8 months pregnant......we tried asking her what and who did this to her.....she said the answers after continuous questioning and after that she locked herself in the room......she didn't even gave as a glare at that.....we said her that we are ready to accept the baby .....even though she didn't show up.....on her due date without tellings she herself came to the hospital and got admitted there......we even don't know that the baby was born.....the next day when I saw her room door is open she was nowhere found.....and then I got a call  telling that they are from the hospital and informed that my daughter gave birth to a baby girl..... she then left with the baby from the hospital before reach the hospital......it's been 3 months .....we  tried finding her but she was nowhere seen.....so we filed a missing case in her name and baby......and today I got a information from the hospital which is near the hometown that someone has found a baby.....that's why we collected information about this police station and came here at this time......

Aarav: seems like your daughter is mentally disturbed......where is your daughter.....

Then :we caught her at the evening and now she is in the car with my cousin.....now she is feeling guilty for leaving the baby somewhere and she was fully telling the baby name......the baby's name Elena......

Aarav: do you know any other about the baby.....like any birth marks or something like that....

Then: sir we have not seen the baby till now.....but the doctor told that the baby has a white scar in its right arm and the left ear pinna will be a bit curved and folded than usual.........

Aarav then checked the baby whether the baby has those marks....as they said the baby has scars and the left ear pinna was folded a bit......he then confirmed that it was their baby.....

Aarav: Anika .....I think now it's the time to handover the baby to them.....they are her real relation.....

Anika nodded and kissed the baby before handing it to them....

Aarav: if you don't mind shall I give the baby to your daughter who is in the car ....

Them: Sir we are scared .......will she again do anything wrong to her baby???

Aarav: don't  worry.....I will be near all the time with the baby......trust me...I'm a doctor...

They Then nodded and guided him towards their car.....

Aarav saw a girl was crying and mumbling Elena all the time.....Aarav then called her and showed her the baby......she saw the baby and came out of the car and took the baby from his arms and hugged it a d started to cry terribly......

Real mom: I'm sorry.....I'm sorry Elena....please forgive me..........please don't hate me........

She was crying so terribly ......her parents were seeing her with a pity face.....

Aarav: it's ok.....please calm down....please ....your baby is perfectly fine........

Real Mom: (holding her hands together)sir....thank you for protecting my baby.....it really mean a lot to me...

Aarav: don't cry.....please take care of the baby....your parents explained me about your situation.....you are just mentally disturbed.....I'm a doctor and if you want I can make you an appointment  with a top psychiatrist.......

Real Mom: sir I don't know who you are....just now I saw you ....but you are already helping me......but please believe me I'm not a mental patient....

Aarav: I didn't tell you like that....did anyone from your home tell you like this.....just don't worry about anything you are not a mental patient......

Real Mom: sir.....when I first came home after getting pregnant everyone ignored me....that really left a deep scar in my heart ....that's why I isolated myself......I was scared that after giving birth to my baby they will do something to the baby.... That's why I went to hospital for my labour alone.....but someone informed me that they informed that they Informed my parents.....for saving my baby's life I escaped from the hospital.....I went some Village interior and lived with my baby there.....an old man gave me residence....but he too died 5 days back and the land owner asked me to get out of the house with my baby.....for 2 days my baby didn't get my milk too cause I starved for 3 days without food.......my baby was crying for food......a dear then raised inside me that how am I going to raise my baby.....that's why I left my baby in the park.....but it was not even 15 minutes that I left my baby there my heart was telling me that I can't live without her.....then again I went to take her from there but I saw my baby was not there.....and I went to my parents home requesting them to bring my baby back........

Anika was crying hearing her story....

Aarav: you don't have to worry.....now consider me as your brother .....this is my no...(giving his card) you can call me anytime for help even you can ask money for your living...

Real mom: sir.....I need guarantee that that will not harm my baby....

Aarav: ok ....I will tell the police officer to make the arrangements for that ...ask them to sign and go and live with them  happily with your baby.....and don't hesitate to call me.....

Real Mom nodded....

Aarav: and one more thing.....we purchased the essentials of baby before few hours....take them with you too.....

Real Mom: it's ok sir....I can Manage....

Aarav: take this as my gift for your baby.....

She then took it from him and finished all the formalities and went to her home.....

Aarav and Anika too went home......

That's all guys I hope you enjoyed it.......

_____________________________________