5

Here Aarav gotten freshen up and are the food which he bought and was making his bed ready to sleep.........he then laid down and was continuously thinking about Anika.......

The way she shows her love to him does not look as fake......thinking of her he was rolling in his bed here and there continuously.........he then woke up and went to see Anika because his mind is not letting him sleep after making her cry infront of him.......

He then woke up and open the door and just stood there and stared at her door which is opposite of his room.......he then just walked forward and just blinked downward but his attention then got towards the couch....he saw Anika sleeping in the couch.......

He slowly went near her and saw tears in her face.....he moved his hands to rub it but Chris words were ringing in his minds......

Aarav: Aarav ......noooo.....noooo......you can't do this ........she is your enemy......she came her as a spy of your enemy......don't believe her......stay away from her.......don't fall for her crocodile tears.........yes.......dont fall for her crocodile tears.....be aware Aarav.......

Saying all these to himself he went to his room in anger and went to his bed and closed him with the duvet and tried to sleep......soon he slept........

Next day

Anika made breakfast but he left already without facing her..........

Anika felt tears in her eyes......but she decided to eat this time .......she then ate the breakfast just for her health......she dint want to compensate with her health .....that's why........

At hospital........

Aarav reached the hospital and went straightly went to the hospital canteen and had his breakfast.......then he went to his cabin as he has few surgeries upcoming........

He then returned his cabin after 4 hours very tiredly........

But the villian also came at the same time ......

Chris: dude you look so tired.....why what happened....???

Aarav: back to back surgeries.....

Chris: see seeing you I forgot to say for what I came.....dude our Mr.Black is planning to kill you soon.....and take all your property.......

Aarav: (holding Chris collar in anger) do you know to who you are telling this ........do you who is in front of you .....the great Aarav ........how dare you tell me that he is going to kill me.....

Chris: chill dude.......leave my collar.....I stead of grabbing your collar go and ask your wife about this .......he gave this task to your wife.....be aware before she kills you......

Aarav: how you know she is going to kill me .....

Chris: listen this audio.....

The audio has a voice message of his enemy Mr.Black's voice and Anika 's voice .....he is telling her to kill Aarav as soon as possible......and Anika also said yes ......

Aarav was shocked on hearing the audio.....

Aarav: how did you get this audio????

Chris: you know my friend ......I already informed that one of my friend is working in his company and he sent me this audio .........dude I always think only good things for you .........please be careful......if you want then call me whenever you need me.......don't hesitate.......

Saying these Chris went out......now aarav started to sweat heavily and was really stressed......after hearing the audio he can't concentrate on his work ......he is really stressed and has head ache now .........

Without doing any work he returned home like a mad person......some how he drove back to the home and reached their safely ......as usual Anika went there to welcome him.....but he just was walking like a mad person......he crossed Anika and went inside the home.....he was just walking and he is just going to huit the wall.....then Anika came there and pushed him from the wall and made him sit in the couch and gave him water to drink.........he was already sweating and here Anika was scared seeing him in this condition.......

On seeing a glass on water in her hands Aarav pushed the glass and it broken into pieces........

Aarav: are u try to kill me by giving poison mixed in water???

Anika: what...what are you saying Aarav......why would I do that......

Aarav: don't you dare lie...you lier......don't try to touch me and come near me.....get lost......

Anika: aarav listen ......I think you have fever come I give give you medicine and head massage.......after that you can scold me.....now come on lie on the couch.....

Aarav: I'm the doctor here and I clearly know what medicine should I take to releive from fever and I said get lost......don't show up your face.....

Anika don't want to make him more angry so she went to the kitchen.....soon Aarav drifted into sleep......

Anika confirmed if he was slept or not.....after confirming she checked his temperature using a thermometer....he had 104 degree fever......she gasped and ran to get a wet cloth......she then kept in his head.....in feeling the cold Aarav whined a bit but thankfully not woken up from sleep.......Anika continued this till his fever was gone......then after she tugged him with a duvet and then went to her room........

Next morning........

Aarav has still not woken up and was shivering.........

Anika woke up and came down and she saw him severely shivering........

Anika: he is shivering a lot and his fever has again risen...... what should I do.......oh my god ......the home remedies which I have done is not effective.....if I do it again also will cause fever to him.......what should I do......it is better to call up a doctor and get him treated  first ...........
But how do I call the doctor.....I neither knew any of his friends as he has not informed or introduced me to anyone in his hospital......then how can I???

Anika then searched for something in his coat and bag.....there she saw his visiting card with hospital number........she just called them and I formed that Aarav is sick and asked them to sent a doctor to his home immediately........but when they asked for her identity and information she just cut the call...... because Aarav will be gone mad if I introduced me as his wife .....so she better cut the call.....

Soon a lady doctor arrived in their house ........

That's all guys I hope you have enjoyed it........

______________________________________