20

Aarav came out of the bathroom embarassed..........he was drying his hair with a towel and that's when Anika came with a hangover and gave it to him......

Aarav didn't said anything and got it from her and drank it......she then gave him a cup of warm coffee......

Anika: have it.....it will make your body warm......

Aarav got it from her hands and drank the coffee .......both of them were quiet .....none of them dare to open their mouth to start the conversation...... finally Anika decided to start the conversation......

Anika: what happened to you.....you become so skinny and you were drunken before ......when did you get this habit......after marriage I have not seen you drinking.......when did you got all this habits......

Aarav:(smiled) this is the only way to forget my pain.......there is no one to hear my pain or to solve my pain.....
When I drink I get a bit relaxed and it helps me to sleep.......that's why I started drinking......

Anika: have you not eaten in a while......you have become more weak and even skinny......?????

Aarav: no one is there in that house to take care of me.....then how did you expect me to have a good food.....it's been a while that I had a full and good dinner......

Listening to his answer Anika's tears fall down.....aarav saw this and started to console him.....

Aarav: hey Anika.....why are you crying......it's ok....I can handle myself.....you don't worry.......sorry for disturbing you...... sorry....I'm leaving now.....

Anika: you are not leaving anywhere until the doctor comes here and give you a good check up ....

Aarav: doctor??

Anika: yes I called your nurse and asked her to come here with a doctor.....

While telling this the door bell rang ....

Anika: seee.....I think they have arrived......

Anika went to the door and opened it......as expected Aarav's nurse was standing there with a doctor......
Anika welcomed then in ........they saw Aarav was there and they wished now......

Anika: now he is not your chairman......he is your patient....do a complete check up on him....and call me if you need any help I will be in kitchen......and you (pointing aarav) what you need for dinner???

Aarav: noo...no...noo...it's ok....I will leave as soon as they finish their work....

Anika: do you still think that I will kill you by mixing something in the food .......ok then ok......(trying to make him remember the past)

Aarav: prepare anything you want....I will have it.....

Anika nodded while smiling thinking that her planned worked well on him......

She went to the kitchen and started to prepare a good dinner for him........

Meanwhile the doctor just did a normal checkup in him....... Aarav also cooperated with them ...... The doctor declared that he is too weak and suggested him to take a multi-vitamin injection........

Aarav was about to resist but at that time Anika came and replied yes instead of him......Aarav didn't dare to oppose her answer.....he obeyed it ......Anika then again went to the kitchen to continue her work.......Aarav then laid on the couch and turned around .......the doctor prepared the injection and injected......Aarav really whined a lot because it burns when injected......after that the nurse and the doctor bid then bye and went to the hospital as they have an emergency case in the hospital......

Aarav was still laying on the couch and was rubbing his injected part.......

Anika came there and sat opposite to him but he didn't notice her as he was facing the opposite side of her face......Anika sat there and was blaming herself for all his condition......she then came near him and took the cotton from his hand and started to rub the injected part......Aarav didn't her this time also .....he was too silent......may be he was embarassed or even guilty......but Anika continued to rub......

Anika: can you promise me something????

Aarav:(low voice)what??

Anika: will you stop drinking from now on......

Aarav: I guess I cannot......that is the only solution for my pain.....but I can try atleast.......

Aarav then sat on the couch.....

Aarav: Anika I'm really sorry for disturbing you in the hostel......I'm came here just in some sudden kind of emotion.....please forgive......I will not come into your business not disturb you hereafter......

Anika nodded and she dint know what to say further ........she too missed him sooo much .......she was also eagerly waiting for his arrival.....when he came today she was so happy...........now she decided to give him a second chance......even she can't see him like this .......she is reason for his condition now .......she then decided not to tell anything to him and surprise him tomorrow in his house ........

She then asked him to come and have the dinner.......Aarav then walked towards the dinning table.....Anika served him the food .....but Aarav was just looking at her and the past incidents were coming in his mind like she was waiting for him to have dinner with him together.........thinking this now a lonely tear left his eyes......Anika saw that but he rubbed it so fast ........

Anika: here ....have it......and I promise I didn't mix anything here.....

This words made him feel sad as she was simply saying his words but it is making him fee more guilty.......

Aarav then took the food .....he saw everything was his favourite food.....he wonder how did she came to know about all his favourite food as they didn't have a proper talk after their wedding......

This was the first time Aarav is going to  taste her food ......... without wasting any time he started tasting it.....as he didn't had anything since this morning and being hungry he ate non stop.......

Aarav:(in mind) really....these are so delicious.......I have not tasted any food like this before in any of the 5 Star hotel.......

He wasted these delicious food when Anika insisted him to have it when he was in home......now he understood that too.....

That's all guys I hope you enjoyed it......

______________________________________