36

Anika: ahhh....rub it slowly.....it's paining more when you press the cotton too hard.....

Aarav: okkk.....I will do it slowly.....

After rubbing for few mins.....

Aarav: how is the pain now???

Anika: it's still hurting.....

Aarav: dont lie to me baby.....the medicine which I gave you is not a high dose......so it won't hurt that much....

Anika: I'm the one who got the injection and only I know how much it hurts and not you.....

Aarav: then there is no other way I guess....I think I should give you one more injection to reduce the pain......

Anika didn't said anything ....she just stared at him and turned to the other side.....

Aarav: I'm just kidding princess.....

Then they slept hugging each other........

Time skips.....

Then they returned back to their home on the following day itself ....then Aarav resume back to the hospital and Anika was still continuing her work from home........Aarav also gave her permission to continue her work......

Now it's been 2 months since their peaceful life......

At present.....

Everyday Anika used to bring lunch for him at the hospital and they will have lunch together......aa usual today she bought lunch to his hospital.....he made her being lunch to the hospital so that she will not feel lonely in home.....

They were having their lunch peacefully....... suddenly Anika had a nausea feeling and she ran to the bathroom and started to vomit......Aarav came there and started running her back .....after that he made her come near the sofa and asked to take a seat there.....

Aarav:(caringly) baby what happened.....what happened to you suddenly........are u sick......

Anika: no Aarav .....I'm ok......it's just I had some leftover snacks from yesterday......

Aarav: how many days I have told you not to eat the left over things.....see now you are only one who is suffering....

Anika: sorry.....

Aarav: wait her I will bring the medicine....

Anika: only eatables....

Aarav: no....

Anika: please Aarav....

Aarav: you didn't obey me too right.....so this is your punishment enjoy it now....ok...

Anika :please Aarav....

Aarav then went near his cabinet and took the medicine and went near her .......Anika was looking down nervously when she sensed he came with the medicine she laid on the sofa and turned around.....

Aarav: wake up Baby......no injection just only for this time......next time surely you will get injection.....

Anika nodded with a happy face and took the medicine from him and gulped it......

Aarav: are you going home or taking rest here.....

Anika: I'm going home......

Aarav: ok.....take care baby.....rest well.....no need to make dinner I will come early today.....

Anika nodded and went to the parking.....she then took the car and drove to home.......

While driving she was continuously thinking that why she was feelingl nauseous for the past 5 days...... even her periods also not there this month......she felt suspicious if she was pregnant or not.......
She then stopped her car near  a medical shop and bought a pregnancy testing kit.......then she drove to her home......

She then carefully reached home......then she went to her room and laid on the bed as she was feeling so tired........she drifted to sleep as soon as she laid on the bed......

Aarav came to home early at 7 o clock.....he opened the main door and the house was filled with darkness......he thought that she must be sleeping....then he went to the bedroom.....as expected she was sleeping.....

He then went a woke her up....she woke up so restless and was murmuring something...... suddenly she ran towards the bathroom and started to vomit......Aarav too ran behind her with a serious face......

Aarav: Anika......calm down..... slowly........

Anika then came out with him after cleaning herself.......

Anika:(tears forming in her eyes)Aarav why am I vomiting this much.....am I going to die......I promise I ate only the left over snacks.....do I have any incurable disease.......

Aarav: Anika what are you speaking.......nothing is like that......if so I will cure you at any cost.......now don't cry.....you take rest I will go and prepare dinner for us.....

Anika nodded and laid on the bed sadly......Aarav went downstairs to prepare dinner for them.....

While preparing it he was fully thinking about Anika and her condition.......

He then made dinner and went to call her up for the dinner.......

Both of them.came to the dinning call and had their dinner.....when Aarav took the plates to wash it Anika again ran to the sink and started vomiting......

Aarav aslo came near her......

Aarav was rubbing her back continuously......

Anika: why am I vomiting continuously........what happened to me....

Aarav: Anika it's nothing.....it's just a food poison.....

Anika was now crying silently.....Aarav gave her medicine and took her to the bedroom and made her sleep.....he too slept near her........

That's all guys I hope you enjoyed it...

___________________________________