30

When Aarav told that it is good to give injection to the baby beforehand Anika was nervous and was scared because she knew how an injection hurts her.....but now he is planning to give an injection to the baby.......

Anika: Aarav don't you dare do it....

Aarav: Anika please try to understand.......it is really important......is it ok to get 2 or 3 injections for a day to the baby if this bruises got worsen???are you then ok to see the baby suffer.... And moreover if tomorrow if the baby's parents come to know that we didn't take care of the baby then they will badmouth us....you want to ruin all my name for this simple matter.....

Anika stood there silently and nodded as no......

Aarav: then better listen......I will go and prepare the injection......and don't worry it is not a high dose or an antibiotic....so it won't really hurt ......believe me.....ok wait here ok I will bring the injection and ointment for the baby.......

Anika nodded....her eyes are filled up with tears thinking how the baby is going to tolerate the pain......she then took the baby in her arms....

Anika: I'm sorry angel.......I'm sorry.....I can't do anything for now.....please endure the pain......

Then Aarav came there and saw Anika was pampering the baby with her sweet words.....

Aarav smiled and enter inside the room....

Aarav: Anika.......you are pampering and consoling her like she is crying for now .....

Anika: Aarav .....I'm not prepared for this.....I don't know why but I'm feeling a pain inside me when you said that you are going to inject her.....

Aarav:Anika there is nothing bro worry about......I already informed you that it is not going to hurt her......come fast first let me apply the ointment then I will give the injection.......

Anika then brought the baby near their bed and hold her hands so that he can apply the ointment......

Aarav then hold the baby's hands gently because this medicine will cause a burning sensation for a minute and he was sure that the baby will move her hands and legs ......then he slowly applied the medicine in the bruises......as expected the baby started to move......Anika was just looking at Aarav with a questionable look......

Anika: Aarav.....why is she crying.....you just applied the medicine right....why is she crying...

Aarav: relax Anika.......It will cause a burning sensation for a minute.....

Anika: Aarav leave her ......see how badly she is crying....

Aarav: what...see clearly....she is not even crying that much....she is only whimpering......

Anika: whatever it is.....move that side Aarav ......don't come near us.....

Aarav: I think you won't allow me to do my job......now give the baby to me.....he made the baby to lay on the bed and then he dragged her to her....

Aarav: Until I finish my work you are going to be here ok.....that's my order.....go in....saying this he pushed her inside the room and locked it ......

Anika:(shouting) AARAV....open the door.....Aarav ....

Aarav:im sorry Anika....wait here for just 3 min then I will be back....

Here Anika was continuously shouting at her name ....

Aarav then ran towards the baby and made a grip in the baby's legs and rubbed the disinfectant over her thighs.......then he slowly inserted the needle inside.....on feeling the needle getting in the baby whimpered a little and it didn't lasted for 10seconds.....soon Aarav then rubbed the injected place with a cotton and took the baby to the room where he locked Anika ..........he then unlocked the room .....Anika came  with a rage towards him......she then saw the baby was giggling at her ....

Anika: didn't you give the injection to her.....

Aarav: I did....

Anika: then why is she laughing....

Aarav:I already told you that it won't hurt.....you only created a scene....

Anika: I didn't create any scene ok.... just shup up....and we are not going to sleep with you today....

Aarav: why suddenly.....what happened.....

Anika: wow....you did everything and asking me what happened.....

Aarav was giving her a doubtful look....

Anika: didn't you lock me in the room before...and this will be your punishment...

Aarav: Anika please na.....

Anika: just shut your mouth....

Aarav: first come and feed the baby.....then I will shut my mouth.....

Anika then took the baby from him and took the baby to his room and feed the milk......

The baby already slept on sucking the milk.....

She th n took the baby and went to her room...

Aarav thought that she was just joking......

Aarav then went with her.....

Anika: why are you here.... didn't I told you that only we are sleeping here....then why are you disturbing me....

Aarav: Anika why are punishing me just for a small incident.....don't you show me some mercy.....

Anika: no....

Then Aarav got a call from the police officer....

Aarav: hello....

Police: hello sir.....I called you to inform that the baby's relatives have come here for the baby....

Aarav: oh really.....that's great....we will be there soon...

Police: ok sir ...

Then he cut the call and turned towards Anika....

Aarav: Anika I think we have to go to the police station....

Anika:why?? At this time....we can go tomorrow also na...

Aarav: no ...we should go now.....the baby's relatives are there to get the baby.....

When Anika heard these she became a bit sad .....

Anika: very soon they came.....it's not been 24 hours  that we got the baby ..........ok let's leave...

Aarav understood that she was too attached to the baby within some hours that she is now feeling difficult to separate herself from the baby......

Hi guys.......I think I'm writing injection chapters nowadays more.....are you all getting bored of that.......please comment...

That's all guys I hope you enjoyed it.....

____________________________________