3

Aarav: tell me what you had for breakfast...????

Anika still didn't replied to him

Now Aarav understood that she hadn't eaten anything for the whole day.......

Aarav: atleast will you tell when you last had your food???

Anika: 2 days before

Aarav: what!!! 2 days before.......are u mad......do you think that you have super powers that you can survive without food.......

Anika:(loud voice)  then what you are expecting me to do....... everyday I waited for you si that we can have our dinner together.......and in the morning you will sometimes tell the maid to pack the food so that you can have it in the hospital..........here I am just waiting for you every day thinking that you will eat with me........then when the maid left I myself made food but you just said indirectly to throw it into the garbage......you are acting like that I'm have mixed the poison in your food......
Why what happened to you these days........during the beginning of our marriage you didn't speak with me but atleast you were around me......but last 2 months you were ignoring me why......tell me......do you love anyone.....if yes then I will leave from your life ......please tell me.......

Aarav also felt bad for doing this to her.......Chris told her that she is a spy......but if she was a spy why she is so much eager to get my attention.......I think some misunderstanding is there .....I have to clear it with Chris tomorrow........for now I have to convince her for the treatment.......

Aarav: Anika leave that all now come I will treat you.........

Anika: no you tell me the answer for my question.......or else I won't take the treatment......

Aarav: oh my god.....this girl....ok fine ......there is no other girl in my life.....and from here after I will have food with you.........r u happy.......

Anika: I won't believe you......

Aarav: pinky promise.......

Anika: ok now I will take the treatment......

Aarav: ok then around you need to take 2 injections......then 3 tablets for e days......

Anika:2 injections.......

Aarav: do you have any problem.....

Anika nodded no and turned to her back.......

Aarav prepared a strong antibiotic and a multi-vitamin shot and went near her .......

Anika:please be slow.......

Aarav didn't said anything and moved her pants downward and rubbed the disinfectant in her right butt....... without saying further he inserted the needle inside her skin...... Anika slowly moved and made a slow whimper......when he pushed the medicine in she started to cry......

Aarav didn't said any soothing words and continued his work.......he then removed  the needle and replaced it with a cotton and rubbed it for 5 seconds.....he then moved to the next side and rubbed the disinfectant on her left butt ..........she flinched heavily on feeling the cold sensation.........he then inserted the needle.......he pushed the medicine slowly.....as it is a antibiotic she started to move......he warned her not to move ....but she was continuously moving.....he then trapped her legs with his legs over it and injected.......after that he replaced the needle with cotton and rubbed for 10 seconds.........

Aarav: stop crying............or else I think I should give you 2 more injection......don't sleep I will bring  you something to eat.....

Anika nodded.......

Anika was still thinking if he was ok.....means he said sorry to hear, went to kitchen to make her food and all .......she is still confused.....she don't know what to say further......

She was laying upside down and was rubbing her butt to ease the pain......

He came and saw her rubbing her back .......

Aarav: Anika get up........have some food........

Anika just made some whimpering sound and woke up and sat on the bed.......

Aarav: here have some warm porridge then have your medicine then sleep........

Anika: please I don't like porridge.....please don't compel me to eat this.....please......

Aarav: are u going to eat??? I don't have whole 24 hours to make you eat this......just don't waste my time I have to take rest too.....

Anika: please

Aarav:(loudly) ANIKA....!!!

Aarav shouted her name and she just flinched and again being scared she started eating the porridge and in the next 5 min she completed the whole food without any tantrums.........

Aarav then gave her 3 tablets and told her to sleep.......he made sure that she is all fit in to sleep and he went to his room.........he then got freshened up and drifted to sleep due to tiredness........

The next day

Morning 5.o clock

Aarav woke up as usual  and did his morning routine......he then straightly went to Anika's room and checked her temperature.......he confirmed that her temperature was normal and then he went to the kitchen ......he made a simple breakfast and went to get ready for the hospital......then he went to the  take the tablets and kept in near her table with a letter saying "your breakfast is ready and have the tablets after it" ............making the arrangements for all these he then had  his break fast and we t to the hospital.........

Anika woke up and saw it was already past 8.30 in the morning......she was getting hurry to get out from the bed ....... but then her attention is caught towards the table in which 2 tablets and a cup of water is placed..... Anika took the tablets and took the paper and read it .....a small smile crept in her face........she then got freshen up and went to the dinning hall and had her breakfast...........

That's all guys.....I hope you have enjoyed it .....

______________________________________