2

The next day

As usual Aarav hurted her in the morning itself

Aarav: how times I told you idiot.....don't show me your bad face to me in the morning itself......I don't want to see you .......don't infront of me in the morning itself and spoil my mood......

He then went without having the breakfast made by her ......Anika also didn't had her breakfast and was crying for an hour and then she started doing house chores........she didn't had any mood to prepare the lunch too.........so she left as it is......

At hospital

Aarav was going through the computer files but he is not able to concentrate in it........his mind was fully filled with Anika 's thoughts.......he was thinking about her innocent face when she asked him for a dinner date yesterday.............then a nurse knocked the door ..........he then came out from the thoughts and started his work.....

At night 10.o clock

Anika made the dinner with some hope that he will eat...........
Then she heard Aarav's car sound and opened the door......

She was about to ask how was his day but she then remembered how he scolded her when she yesterday asked her about his day.......so she went quite......she just went and greeted him and took away his bag and kept in the table.......he then went to his room for freshening up......

She was about to call him to eat but she saw him unwrapping the food which he bought on his way........all the hope which Anika was holding broken into pieces.........she didn't said anything and stood there  controlling her tears until he finishes his dinner......he then finished his dinner and went away to his room......Anika then cleaned the table and went to her room and kept the food which she prepared on the fridge......

In Anika 's room........

Anika:(hugging her teddy....while crying) Aarav won't you ask atleast if I had dinner or not........why you always hate me ......it's been 7 months since our marriage but still I didn't even touched you.......I want to hug you very badly you know ........some of my friends they used to call me and tell me about their husband and how they spend their time with them.......I too wanted to have my time with you ......why can't you understand me.......please tell me if I did any mistakes or not ......but please don't ignore me.........

Then she slept while crying heavily...........

At mid night Anika is shivering from high fever.......she couldn't hold it anymore......the slowly went to her cupboard and took a tablet and had it.......but it is not the medicine for fever.....it was a sleeping pill.....

The next day

Aarav came down all ready and was expecting to look at Anika  but to his surprise she was nowhere to be found.......he then slowly peeked to the kitchen and saw if she was cooking or not.....but she is not there......he then went to the fridge to have a sip of orange juice and he saw 4 plates of food is kept closed in the fridge.......he then left to the hospital with a frowned face .....

Anika was still sleeping.......it was already 9 o clock in the morning...........Anika slowly woke up from the sleep and saw the clock it was 9 o clock.....
Without thinking about anything Anika ran downstairs to the dinning hall.......she found the house was quiet .....she then went outside to parking to see if Aarav's car was there......she didn't find his car.......

Anika: ahhh Anika you messed up badly ......now he will be very angry with me......

Saying these he went inside the home.....she was feeling soo weak because of fever.....so she straightly went to her room and slept.......

In hospital.....

Aarav: I don't know what is wrong........but something is really wrong.......I have to find it.......but what happened to Anika .........I didn't find her in the morning also.....is she okay......where she went without telling anyone ...........wait wait wait....why am I thinking of her.....she is a spy .....why am I thinking about her......I think now I should focus on my work......

Outside his cabin Chris was standing and hearing what aarav was saying about Anika..........now he is slowly started to get suspicious and scary whether will his plan will get flop..........thinking this he also went....

In home

Anika was still sleeping while covering her with the duet tightly......aarav came home at night after his shift in the hospital......... everyday Anika would come near the door to welcome him home......but today hek felt strange........

Aarav: it's been 7 months of marriage......but she even didn't miss a single day to welcome me at night.........but what happy today......I think something is wrong...... Should I go and check on her .........there is nothing wrong in checking something.......let me go and check her

In Anika's room.....

Aarav came and knocked the door but there was no response.......he pushed the door but it was not locked inside so he went in.......

When he came in he saw Anika was struggling to breathe and was shivering very badly........

Aarav got stunned and don't know what to do......he always sees her with her smiling face but today's look made him shocked........

Suddenly he went towards her.....

Aarav: hey Anika what happened ........it's ok relax and breathe.......come on.....

Anika: I.......ca..... can't......please help me( she begged him with her hands together)

Aarav: don't worry.....I'm here na.....(saying this he side hugged her while sitting in the bed)  nothing will happen to you......come on follow me ......breathe in..........breathe out....... breathe in...... breathe out.......breathe in.........breathe out........

He made her do this for 5 minutes and took his medical bag and took her vitals and checked her temperature........ during the whole procedure Anika was completely staring at him.........

Aarav: ok ......tell me honestly for what I'm asking....ok

Anika nodded......

Aarav:tell me how you are feeling.....

Anika: (looking down and saying in a low voice) : my head , throat is paining and my stomach

Aarav: what I didn't here you.......

Anika (still looking down): my head, throat and stomach.......

Aarav: ok already I have checked you throat...... And you have some infection there.....and tell me what you are in the lunch??

Anika didn't said anything and just looked down.....aarav understood that she didn't had anything for lunch....

Aarav: then what you had for breakfast????

Still she didn't respond to him......

That's all guys..........I hope you have enjoyed it.......

______________________________________