6

Soon a lady doctor arrived in their house ........

Anika was just moving here and there in a tensed way and was waiting for the doctors arrival........soon she saw a lady doctor entering into their home.......when she saw Aarav in the couch she ran towards him........her name is Nina

Nina: Aarav what happened to you......why are stressing up all yourself......Aarav get up......

She tried to wake up aarav......she is being too touchy towards .....she was just rubbing her hands through her hairs and then was just tapping his cheeks........

Seeing all these Anika got jealous as she is doing all things which she dreamt of doing to him......

Anika:(slowly) except me everyone is allowed to touch him......

Then Aarav slowly woke up from his sleep and saw Nina infront of her......

Aarav: Nina what are you doing her???

Nina : wow.....you are terribly sick and you are asking me what am I doing here????

Aarav: noo....I mean how......

Nina: you can ask all your questions after and I will give my answers too....now be quiet and let me treat you......

Aarav: Nina ......it's ok it's just a mild fever.....it will be gone.....

Nina: who is the here?

Aarav: I am

Nina starred at him...

Aarav: I mean I'm also a doctor.....

Nina: now I'm the doctor here and you are the patient.....just be quiet and let me do my job.......

Aarav: I'm ......

Nina: shhhhhh be quiet .......or else I don't know what I will do.....

Aarav then shut his mouth and coperated with the treatment........

Nina: so you know what were the procedure......if you don't mind  can you take your temperature yourself.....I will see up the other vitals ...

Aarav nodded and took the thermometer and measured his temperature.......after a minute he took the thermometer and looked at it.....it showed 102 degree Celsius......

Nina: what is the measure.....

Aarav: it's just mild.......

Nina : tell me how much ???

Aarav: it's just 102....

Nina: yeah it's just mild....that's all.....I am wondering who gave you as a graduate of medical graduation......102 it very heavy.......having these much heat in your body and you are able to fight with me......

While scolding him she took all his vitals and he had sore throat also.....

Anika was seeing her scolding him like a wife does and was getting jealous.....

Nina: ok now turn around ......you have to take injection......

Aarav: what.....no need I know it will be cured just with the tablets...no need of shots .....

Nina: I know .....but you have to get better soon right ....that's why I'm prescribing this ........

Aarav: don't worry I will be ok by tomorrow.........and I will come to  hospital tomorrow......

Anika & Nina: what..????

Nina then looked at Anika and gave her a eww look.....

Nina: hey who are you why are you interrupting our conversation......

Anika: I'm his....

Aarav: maid ......she is a maid....

Nina: maid.....okk let's  continue the treatment......

Anika was shocked and guilty ......he is feeling ashamed to introduce me as his wife.....she had tears in her eyes .....she just controlled it and stood there silently controlling her sobs.....

Aarav: Nina atleast give me in my arms.....

Nina : it's is an antibiotic....

Aarav: it's ok .......I can handle the pain.....

Nina: ok as you wish.....but don't blame  me afterwards....

Aarav nodded and rolled his sleeves up...

Nina then injected whole Aarav hissed and Anika closed her eyes not wanting to see her love in pain.....

Then after injecting Nina handed over the cotton to Aarav ........Aarav was rubbing the injected site very strongly because it's literally burning up there......

Nina was laughing by seeing his actions.....

Nina: see I already told you .....now enjoy it.....Hey you maid....hi and make porridge for him.....

Aarav not want her to make food .....what if she mix poison in the food to kill him.....he don't  like Nina also ......she is also so clingy towards him....she don't know that Aarav is married......so he used her as a trap now....

Aarav: Nina ......baby......can you make porridge or any food with your hands.....Im very bored by eating all her foods daily.....

Nina: as you wish my lord......wait for 15 min I will get you ready some porridge and soup......

Aarav now felt relief....

Anika was wondering why he said those words.......from the first day in this house he is eating the food from the maid only......just 3 days before only she went for other work.....from that day only I started to cook.....he had not even tasted a single bite from my food then how can he say that he is bored of my food.......I can't understand him.....

Then she went to do some other works in the garden.....

Nina prepared the porridge and came to him ...but he was sleeping .....she then made him wake up and gave him  the soup and porridge......

While eating the porridge was stick in his side lips.....

Nina wiped his lips with her hands and that's when Anika came inside from the garden.....her heartbroken on seeing  the scene infront of her....

She ran to her room and cried her heart out.....

Anika: I am the one who should be near him now.....but now my fate some other woman is there and I can't even say a single word to her......

Thinking all those she drifted to sleep.........

Nina was slowly thinking of taking this as a chance to get closer to him....

Nina:(while moving her hands in his stomach) Aarav Ive been asking you from the day I joined in your hospital.....it's been 4 months....when will you accept my proposal......aarav please accept me(seducingly)......

Aarav got angry and....

That's all guys I hope you enjoyed it

______________________________________