33

Aarav then drove to a shopping mall and purchased dresses for her.......

Anika: Aarav please return it....see it's too costly....

Aarav: what I told you from home.....you are going to take and wear whatever I purchase for you....now keep quiet and sit there....

Like this he purchased some jewellery, footwears etc....for her.....

He then drove to a resort and stopped the car at the parking.....

Anika: are we going to have a date in this resort.....

Aarav: yes why....don't you like my surprise....

Anika: how can you even say that this is a surprise....

Aarav: why what happened....don't you like it(he acted like he was sad).....

Anika saw that and felt guilty for saying those to him...

Anika: Aarav I mean you cane to a beach, or a 5 Star restaurant or amusement park for a date.....but here is this resort there will be no fun....only we both will be there in a room....

Aarav: I thought you like to spend time with me alone....that's why I take you here......it's ok come lets go to another place.....

Anika: it's ok Aarav you can take me there for the next time......for now we can enjoy here itself......come lets get freshen up....

Author POV

Aarav was acting infront of Anika....there is a big beach at the back yard of the resort......and he planned a candle night dinner there at night.....but here he was acting infront of her.....

Anika: Aarav go get fresh up and come.....then we will order some food to eat for lunch....

Aarav went to fresh up and Anika was scrolling down her Instagram while sitting on the bed.....
While going through it she saw a reel in which a couple were having a romantic candle night dinner near sea.....

Anika was thinking about Aarav's idea to bring her to a resort for a date.......at once she thought that how she fell for such an unromantic person.....

Then Aarav came and then they ordered their lunch ....after lunch Anika felt so bored so she decided to sleep......Here Aarav took this as a chance and went to the corridor and called someone and informed about his plan....then he too came and slept near her........

At 6 o clock Anika woke up and sat there.....she saw Aarav was not there near her bed....she started calling for him....he was standing outside tey door and when he heard her voice he then came inside....

Aarav: I'm here only baby.....

Anika: where you went...

Aarav: I was just outside just answering an important call.......do you know what time is it......it past 6 in the evening.....

Anika:did I sleep too much.....

Aarav: ok get freshen up and come....you have to give me today's injection....

Anika: Aarav please .......I'm in good mood....

Aarav: what are you speaking.......I'm feeling like I'm going to give you injection........but I'm the one getting the injection here and you are going to inject me.....what is her to spoil your mood.....

Anika: you won't understand....but please you yourself can take the injection today.....

Aarav: I already told you that I'm scared to inject myself....if you didn't inject me then I'm not gonna take the injection.....then if I didn't take the injection then my health condition will get worse then I will be hospitalized....

Anika: ahhh...stop it....I will give you injection myself....happy now.....wait here let me go and get freshen up.....

After she went inside the bathroom Aarav was smiling while remembering her expression and cuteness while fighting with her.......

Aarav: dos t worry my love.....today I will prove you how I'm romantic and will again light up your mood........

Anika then came and saw him preparing the injection.....she then came towards him with an irritated face and sat near him in the bed so close to him showing him that she is angry........

Aarav: here take this.....today give in my back my thigh is still sore ....

Anika didn't showed any expression and was sitting there like a statue......

Aarav: then ok don't inject me......soon you will see me in the hospital bed....

Anika angrily showed him stop with her hand ....

She then took the syringe in her hand ......

Anika: lay on the bed.....

Aarav was now a little scared seeing her anger of she will hurt him ......

Anika: didn't you hear me.....do you want to be in hospital bed....

Aarav was shocked to see her transformation.......he then suddenly lay on his back and pulled his pants a little down giving her enough space to inject her.....

Anika was already pissed off because of him.....she then rubbed the disinfectant and injected the first one without any warning.......Aarav flinch d and left a soft whimper our.....that's when she came to her senses and saw him whimpering......she the slowly pressed the medicine in.....

Then she continued the same process and did the second one too .......

Anika: I'm sorry Aarav......

Aarav didn't said anything and acted like he is angry....

Anika:Aarav please look at me.....I didn't mean to hurt you .....Aarav ...Aarav...please don't ignore me....

Aarav turned to her laughed loudly at her......

Aarav: who told you I'm ignoring you.....

Anika: (beating him) then why are you lying there without replying me.....do you think I'm a toy for you.....simply pulling me up for a fight.....

Aarav : sorry.... sorry..... sorry...Anika....please stop it....please stop beating me it's hurting.....

Anika then stopped beating him....

Aarav: why are you sitting there simply .....rub where you injected.....

Anika: don't you feel ashamed of exposing yourself to a woman.....

Aarav: I'm not showing to any other woman.....I'm showing it only to my wife......so why should I be ashamed....

That's all guys I hope you enjoyed it...........

____________________________________