26

The nurse then called her to the medicine room to apply medicine .......

As she was getting ready to apply the medicine Aarav came there and saw the nurse was ready to apply medicine in her cheeks......
The nurse saw him and asked if she can do anything for him.....

Aarav: you go and do and check up the patient in room no. 256 and to the doctor in charge of the patient.....I will take care of her ......

The nurse then went out while handing over the things to Aarav.....
Aarav then started to wear the gloves and took the disinfectant in his hand and took a cotton and dipped it in........then he slowly started amto apply  in her cheeks.....he then saw a small scratch near his lips due to slapping......when the medicine touched the wound she hissed.....

Anika; oouch.....

Aarav didn't said anything and continued to apply it over her cheeks.....Anika understood that he is angry with her...... Aarav then took the ointment and applied it in her cheeks......

Anika: I'm sorry (while holding her ears)

Aarav still didn't responded to her.......

Anika: I'm sorry....please talk to me......

Aarav: why should I???

Anika: I'm so sorry Aarav......see I don't want others to talk bad about on the first day of meeting me itself......

Aarav: what bad they will talk about you??

Anika:only today they got to know that you were married....on this day itself they will blame that because of me you suspended an important administrator  of your hospital....and that's why I requested you to not to suspend her and she already apologize to me for what she has done to me.......I swear that she slapped just because of a misunderstanding.......

Aarav Just smiled at her cuteness while telling all these......he then side hugged her assuring him that he has forgiven her......Anika also hugged him.....but he thought to play with her for some more time too.....

Aarav: okk...now if I want to forgive you fully then you have do as I say.....

Anika : (acting like sad) so you didn't forgive me fully.....

Aarav:no

Anika: ok then tell me.....I will do it ...

Aarav: it's not so complicated.....you just need to take one injection and that's all.....

Anika: what..... injection for this small wound.........

Aarav: the wound may be small but it's after effects will be so terrible....it may cause infection too.....so it's better to take a TT injection.......so come on be good and take it without any tantrums......

Anika didn't said anything........she was struck between her words as she told him that she will do it to get his forgiveness fully.....she is now dumbstruck don't know what to say to him.....

Aarav went to prepare injection to the nearby room where the injectables are kept ......he went inside and took a syringe and filled it with water ......when he came back he saw Anika was already laying on her back......he was shocked too to see her like this.......he thought that she will do some tantrums to resist the injection......he then played along with her ......

Aarav: Anika what are you doing ???
You don't need to lay on your back.......I will give this injection in your arms......get up and roll your sleeves.....

Now she was more scared as she is going to see him injecting her.......she then quietly sat there while.rollingbher sleeves up......Aarav acted like he was going to inject her.....he took up the syringe and filled the top of needle......on seeing his actions Anika's eyes started its work .....she started crying........

Aarav noticed her tears but he didn't said anything.....

Aarav: come on Anika we can get this finished up so fast.....then you are good to go ..........

He then rubbed the disinfectant in her deltoid muscle......on feeling the coldness she started crying and started telling him to stop it....

Anika: (crying)Aarav....please......ask me some other thing.....I will do it .....but not this one....you know na I'm scared of it....I can't do it .... please stop this......

She said all these whole closing her eyes and crying.......once she finished saying all these she didn't get any reply but instead she heard someone's laughing sound........she opened her eyes and saw Aarav was laughing non stop.......

Anika: why are you laughing.....

Aarav couldn't reply to her question as he was busy in laughing.........

Aarav: (laughing)I was just..... just paying with you....

Anika: what.....

Aarav was still laughing.....

Anika then came down of the bed and started beating him.....

Anika: (beating him) why are you doing like this........what is your problem.....

Saying this she pushed him away from him and started crying again....Aarav came near her....

Aarav: baby I'm sorry.....I was just playing with you.....if I didn't play with you then who will do play with you...... come on (wiping her tears) don't cry now....shall we go......if you need injection means then I can give you one.....

Anika: (again beating him) you......you won't change at all........

Aarav: calm down....you no need any injection.....I will give you one tablet that's enough to stop you from getting infection from this wound.....shall we go now....

Then they both went to his cabin.....

Anika got into his cabin for the first time......really it was super clean.....

Aarav: you like my cabin.....

Anika: what is that .....I just loved it .....

She then saw his lab coat was hanging in the wall ....

Anika: Aarav if you don't mind can I wear it for once.......

Aarav: hey Anika no need to ask such question....... whatever is mine is also yours.....so now permission granted ......

Anika took his coat and wore it......then she searched for his sethescope.....she found it on his table ......she took and it and wore it around her neck and stood infront the mirror.......

Aarav: Woww.....Anika you look so hot in my the coat than me.....come her let me take you a photo.....

Aarav clicked her photos......meanwhile......

That's all guys I hope you enjoyed it........

_____________________________________