25

Aarav then welcomed her inside.......

Only two of the officers were present there.....

Aarav: where are the others.....

Officer: sir they went to bring their records to show to it you.....

Aarav: why.....

Officer: sir today is the day in which every month we used to submit all our records to you......and that's why you called us here right??

Aarav : oo today is that day ....I totally forget about that....but I didn't called you here for that.....I'm here to give you an important announcement......

He then dragged one chair near him and made her sit near him.....

The officers who were present there was confused ......

Here Anika was feeling a bit nervous to sit infront of people who were well dressed up.....

Anika: Aarav if you don't mind shall I go out for a while and  get relaxed.......

Aarav: what happened baby......

Anika: I'm feeling a bit nervous on seeing this atmosphere.....

Aarav : ok(smiled) take your time......I will call you inside once everyone got here....ok

Anika nodded and went out of the conference hall ........

While she was standing near the window and enjoying the view she saw the nurse who was appointed as the personal nurse by her husband......she saw her and waved her hand ....the nurse too responded to her......she then ran towards the nurse......while she was running she accidentally dashed into the head nurse.......she was carrying a glass of water for Aarav and it was dropped over her dress.....she became angry and slapped her ......

Head nurse: how dare you......don't you have eyes to see and walk.....

Anika was a just standing there and was keeping her hand in her cheek where the head nurse slapped.......the nurse whom she waved  her hand saw all these and came towards them running.......

Nurse: mam what happened....why you slapped her....??

Head nurse: hey mind your words......see what happened to my dress.....but you are questioning me and not her.....

Nurse: mam you know who she is.....???

Head nurse: whomever she might be why do I care???

Nurse: what if she is our boss wife???

Head nurse:no way.....how can she be....he is not even married...

Nurse: he is already married....she is his wife....I think you really messed up....

Head nurse shocked by her confrontation.......

Head nurse:  heyy you are joking right.....

Nurse: why should I???.you are going to the conference hall only na....see there by yourself.....

Head nurse went inside the conference room with nervous mind....

Nurse: mam I'm really sorry instead of her..... anyways she is going to lose her job for what she has done to you ....you don't worry mam ....sir will take care of it......

Anika: what you mean by losing her job.....

Nurse: yes mam.......sir will take action against her ....

Anika:.no......I won't let that happen..... whatever just happened is just a misunderstanding right.....come with me......

Anika then went inside the conference hall......

Aarav: Anika come here.....you just came at the right time......did you relaxed yourself....(saying this he caressed her cheeks) he then felt some handprint in her cheeks....

Aarav: Anika what happened....who did this to you....who slapped you??

Anika: Aarav its ok ......it just happened due to a small misunderstanding.....

Aarav: What.........a small misunderstanding.....slapping someone is a small misunderstanding.......Tell me who did this to you......I will show them what will happen if they try to touch my wife.....

On hearing his confession everyone started gossiping If he got married or not....

Anika: Aarav calm down....

Aarav: Anika  are yo going to tell me who did this.....or should I found it by checking the CCTV camera??

Anika: Aarav....

While Anika was trying to speak up with Aarav someone  interrupted  their talk....

Head nurse: sir please forgive me.......I'm the one who did this to your wife.....please forgive me.....

Aarav: whatt.....you did  this.....do t you have some manners....
I appointed you as the head nurse because I like your character and manners...but what you did here....you are suspended....get your suspension Letter from me after an hour.....

Anika: Aarav wait.....here me for a once and yake your decision.....

Aarav: there is nothing to talk Anika ......that's my final decision....

Anika: then I'm leaving......all this happened because of me only na.....I'm going home now.....

Aarav: Anika what is your problem.....

Anika:I clearly told you it's a misunderstanding.....then why are you suspending her.....did she do any mistakes in her work....if yes then I won't interrupt you .....but now it's because me you are suspending her....I don't want that .....

Aarav: ok fine I'm not terminating her are u happy now.......

Anika: thank you Aarav....

Aarav sighed and then he spoke....

Aarav:I called you all up for a meeting to inform you that she is my wife ...and I'm married......her name is Anika and I warm you not to harm her hereafter ok...... except the administrators all you can leave now.....

Anika also left with them.....

Nurse: Mam you really have the some super powers....

Anika: super powers.....with me....

Nurse: yes.....mam without that how will you control him....

Anika: that's called true love.....and it not any super powers....

They where talking some random things and was walking in the corridor.....

Nurse: mam....come with me.....I will apply medicine ......

She then called her to the medicine room......

Thats  all guys I hope you enjoyed it....

______________________________________