28

Aarav and Anika reached their home.......

Aara went straightly to their room...... Anika prepared coffee  for him......

Aarav came down after changing his dress.....Anika approached him with coffee in her hands.....

Aarav: Anika shall we go out for a date.....

Anika: a date??why suddenly......

Aarav: you remember before a month you asked me for a date ....but I refused that's why I'm asking you today .....

Anika: today.....no need to go for a date today ......we can go another day......today shall we go for a walk in the park...

Aarav: as you say my highness.....

Evening 5 o clock......

At the park...

They both were walking around the park while joining their hands......

While walking they saw many couples were there just like themmm.....they then moved to a place a bit lonely to spend enough time for them.......
They were sharing their likes and dislikes with each other...... suddenly they hear a cry of baby from behind....both of them they started to check for the baby from the direction where the sound is coming from....

Then they saw a baby just 3 month old beautiful baby girl   was left near the fountain......

They then went towards the baby and started to pacify it ......
The baby didn't stop crying.....

Anika: Aarav I think the baby is crying for milk.....we should give milk as soon as possible......we should  take her to home and feed ......

Then they rushed to their home and Anika prepared milk for the baby and feed it.....

Aarav:who's baby is this??? I'm sure her parents wantedly left her at the park.....I think we should go to the police and report about the baby....

Soon the baby drank the milk and started to grab Anika's finger and sucked it....

Anika didn't felt this feeling till now as she didn't experience motherhood till now.....but now she is not willing to leave this baby.....

Anika: Aarav shall we keep her with us .......see how beautiful she is ...

Aarav:no Anika we can't keep her with us ....we have to hand her over to the police as soon as possible.....maybe some their other relatives might search for this baby .....so it is better to hand the baby to the police custody.....

Anika was still not ok to give the baby to the police....but she then understood why Aarav said those....

Anika:(thinking) Aarav is also right.....her relatives might be searching for her too.....

They then went to the police station.....

Police: sir...you are here......if you have called me then I would have come to your home sir...

Aarav: it's ok.....I think it was important that's why I came here immediately.....

Police: tell me sir....how can I help you??

Aarav: the baby which my wife is holding is not ours.......today Eve around 5 o clock went to the park for a walk and we found the baby near the fountain.......we took it and came here.....

Police: what to say sir ....now a days the parents are not knowing the worth of children.....they simply give birth and were allowing or throwing their children somewhere......I don't understand these generation people's mindset.....if they actually don't want a child then why they planned for it.....so disgusting of them ...

Aarav and Anika was listening to his words...... whatever the police spoke is 💯 Percent correct.....

Aarav: what is the procedure.....

Police: sir you have to file a case for this baby......if no response from anyone for this baby means then we have to leave this baby in an orphanage......the time limit for this case is 14 days..... before the last date atleast one case should must have to be reported against this children.....

Aarav: ok ....then file a case....

Police: ok sir .....

Anika: till 2 weeks where will the baby reside....???

Police: I'm the orphanage mam....

Anika: sir if you don't mind then can we keep this baby for this 2 weeks.....I will take care of the baby .....I promise....

Police: sir....are you ok with Mam's decision....

Anika: Aarav please say ok....

Aarav: of course yes ....I'm ok...

Police: ok mam just write another letter assuring that you will take care of the baby and will return it after 2 weeks or whenever the baby's relatives come for it .....

Both Aarav and Anika nodded their head ......

Aarav gave the letter and they returned back to their back....

Aarav didn't drove the car to their home but he stopped at a mall....

Anika: Aarav why are we here......

Aarav:Anika we are taking this beautiful angel to our home na...we have to arrange her essentials also like cardle,toys and all.......

Anika realised his words and smiled at him...

Then she hugged him...

Anika: Thank you so much Aarav for agreeing my decision......I love you so much.....

Aarav: so let us romance after going home and not with keeping this little one near us... Then she will also learn our dirty thoughts too

Anika hitted him lightly ....

Aarav: come...

Then they both went inside and purchased dress, feeding bottles, diapers etc....

Then got everything in their car and payed the bill....

Now they both are driving to their home....

On the car ....

Anika: Aarav what shall we name her.....we are just calling her Angel....

Aarav: what if we name her Angel....

Anika: no Aarav.....I will think of another name and I will tell you....

Then they reached the home....

They set up the baby 's cradle in their room itself.....the baby was already slept in the car itself....so Anika out the baby in the cardle and went to the dinning hall and ate the food which they bought on their way back to home....

Hey guys...this chapter is totally not planned before.....I just wrote it randomly while writing.....tell me if is it ok with today's content of getting a baby from the park.....

If you don't like them please tell me before 9 o clock in the night....so that I can delete this chapter and write another one......

And also if you are ok with this content...then tell me whether should I make Aarav and Anika to adopt this baby as their or should I make it go to their relatives......

Reply me fast....I'm waiting for your replies...

That's all guys I hope you enjoyed it......

_____________________________________