37

At early morning........

Anika suddenly woke up from the bed and tried to sleep......but she can't sleep because of thinking about her health condition.......then she woke up from the bed.....as soon as she woke up from the bed she felt nauseous so she ran to the bathroom and started vomiting.........

Anika now became more scared thinking of her health......

Suddenly she her mind blinked and she remembered about the pregnancy tester which she bought yesterday......she suddenly searched for it and found it in her bag......
She took it and went inside the restroom to do a test in it.....

She did everything and now she was so nervous and waiting for the result.....

Anika: I don't think it will turn positive.....I think I have some other problem in my body .....saying this she took her brush and started to brush her teeth....... suddenly she glanced at the tester for once and found it has two red lines indicating she is pregnant......she was now too shocked .....she don't know what to do now.......she felt some happy tears in her eyes.....

Anika: Am I going to be a mother(touching her stomach)........I think I should tell Aarav about this right now ........no...no......let me give him a surprise today after he comes from the hospital in the evening....

she then brushed her teeth happily and went near Aarav and laid near him and hugged him ........now she is wanting to feel him......so she hugged him so tight.......she was now crying thinking that he is too going to become a father....

On feeling the tight hug Aarav woke up and saw Anika is hugging like he is going to leave her.....

Aarav thought that she is having some bad dreams and saw some tears in her eyes......

Aarav: Anika.....Anika  wake up baby.....what happened......are you seeing any bad dreams.....are you ok..

Anika woke up and saw him worried and asking her numerous questions......

Anika: Aarav what happened why are you tensed ...what happened to you...

Aarav: what happened to you.......why were you hugging me so tightly.....did you saw any bad dreams......

Anika: no Aarav.....it's just I was thinking some random things....just leave that.....you can sleep and sorry if I wake you up......

Aarav: I'm not getting sleep now.....by the way how are you now ....are you ok.....are you still feeling nauseous......are you alright.....

Anika: I'm perfectly fine now ....you don't have to worry......I'm ok now...

Aarav: are you sure....

Anika: yes I am....you go and get ready....I will go and prepare breakfast for us......

Aarav then went and did all his morning routine......and came downstairs....he saw Anika was again vomiting in the sink near the dinning table.....

Aarav then went near her hurriedly.....

Aarav: Anika.....it's ok......slow down.....

Then she washed her mouth and hugged him...

Aarav: what happened suddenly....you told me that you are ok.....but see now.....you are getting worse......come have breakfast and then we will go to hospital.....

Anika:Arava no...no...I'm perfectly fine...

Aarav: is this you call perfect.....

Anika: believe me na.....I'm perfect....

Aarav: Anika how can I believe.....I saw you were suffering infront of me.... What if it leads you to danger....no I can't risk about your health .......you are coming and that's it....

Anika: Aarav please....just leave me today .....if I'm still continuing to vomit then you can take me to the hospital tomorrow.....I will come tomorrow for sure .......but not today please....

Aarav: (angry) are you stupid..... yesterday you were the one blabbering thinking that you might have some disease or something.....but today you are totally opposite.....why??

Anika: stop asking me questions and now come lets have breakfast.......

Somehow she convinced aarav Aarav and they had their breakfast......

After breakfast she was getting nauseous and she was controlling infront of Aarav not to puke infront of him so that again he will call her up to the hospital.....she then hurriedly bid bye to him and then she ran inside the washroom and started to puke.....

Anika: oh my god ....this is too difficult....I don't how do all our mom's manage this when they were pregnant with us .....hats off to them....I can't even cook my favourite food .....the smell of the dishes making me more nauseous .....I don't know how I am going to manage all this....

Then she asked the watch man to purchase some decorative items and fetch then from the nearby mall.....he too got them and handed it over to her.......

Anika decorated the living room with balloons.....and she too prepared a small gift box......

She tried cooking some of his favourites and she succeed in it......

On the other hand Aarav was so worried thinking about her .......every day she used to call him atleast 5 times asking him if he had dinner or not and something like that......but there were no calls from her....he tried calling her and asked if she was ok....she too said that she was fine.....but he was not able to accept it.....he then decided to finish all his work and go home early........

As he said he completed his work and was arranging some things in his bag......but then Anika suddenly called him....

Aarav: hello Anika.....are you ok...

Anika: Yes Aarav I'm fine .......can you bring some sweets on you way to home....

Aarav:sweets???are you kidding....

Anika: no .....I'm craving for it....please it's been a while I ate them so please can you bring it.....

Aarav: ok....I'm done with my work.....I will be there in 15 minutes.....

Anika: ok....bye....drive safely....

Then they cut the call.....

Aarav bought some sweets on the way to home.....then he reached the home but Anika didn't come outside to see him and ask how was his day......

He then entered the house and the door was not locked....

Hi guys I hope you enjoyed it...........

_____________________________________