Chapter 2

Two brothers were strolling in their private land talking and laughing about something, when they heard sounds of someone crying. Both of them followed the sound to see someone in their unconscious state, on the ground, saying sorrys and I won't do it agains, while breathing heavily. They got closer to wake up the person and help them. The younger touched the boy lying down to wake him up when his eyes widened from the heat radiating off the boy.

"HYUNG! He's burning!!"

"What?" The older said and kept his hands on the boy's forehead, giving the same reaction as his brother.

"Oh my god! We have to take him to the healer soon. I'll go get my horse, you try to wake him up, alright."

"Ok hyung, come fast"

The older went away to bring his horse and the younger tried to wake the boy up. He patted the boy's cheeks and shook him several times before the boy calmed down from his heavy breathing and opened his eyes.

"Hey, hey keep your eyes open okay"

The boy felt like he was thrown into a fire and even though he wanted to keep his eyes open, he couldn't. The older guy returned with his horse and the younger helped get the feverish boy onto the horse. Both the brothers took him to the healer. The boy with the older in one horse and the younger in his own horse.When they reached the healer's house, they couldn't believe what they were hearing.

"What? H-He's from another planet?" The older asked.

"Yes, Your Majesty"

"But how?" The younger was curious.

"I don't know how, only the boy can answer that Your Highness ."

"Okay, but why was he burning? And will he be okay?"

"The atmosphere on the planet he came from must have been very different from ours, so his body reacted that way. And yes, he will be alright Your Majesty, the medicine I gave him will work as it's made for just his body type by our healer magic tree."

"Alright, when will he wake up?"

"He will wake up soon, but may I ask you a question Your Majesty?"

"Yes, go ahead"

"Um, isn't he a threat to our kingdom? W-Why a-are you s-saving him Your Majesty, shouldn't we just let him die?"

The older froze in his place. He had heard many stories about other planetary creatures visiting his planet. But every single one of them had only one intention, to capture this planet. This planet was the most beautiful one anyone had ever visited, and with beauty comes danger. Everyone wanted to make this their own planet or either destroy it out of jealousy. Some were giants and some of them carried weapons that shot them dead. But he was a king, he couldn't just let anyone die just because they are from another planet, especially if he didn't even know, if that boy was a threat or not. If there is bad, then there must be good out there too right?

And he didn't even know if those stories were true or were just fictional stories. Because it hasn't happened in centuries, so the source of information wasn't very reliable. He thought the stories were ridiculous. But whatever it is, he'll make the decision after the boy wakes up and he gets to know his intentions. So..

"As a healer, I hoped you would know better than to let someone die without even getting know if they are a threat or not.

"I-I'm sorry. I'll be outside Your Majesty, call me if you need something." The healer bowed to both of them and left them alone.

-<<<->>>-

Some time passed when the boy stirred awake, causing the brothers to stop talking and divert their attention to him. They both stood from their place and went beside the boy. The boy rubbed his eyes and looked at them with uncertain and afraid eyes. He stuttered.

"W-Where a-am I?"

"You're in planet Ziwei."

"What? Planet Z-Ziwei? W-What do you m-mean? P-Please don't p-play w-with me. I know this is Earth"

"Earth? You're from Earth?" The older asked. He knew Earth was a very far away planet from a different Galaxy which was, he heard was as beautiful as his own. And he hasn't read about anyone visiting Ziwei from Earth nor the other way around. The living beings in Ziwei and other planets in that Galaxy knew how to space travel, but only short distance, inside their own galaxy. But that was long ago, now the beings didn't know how to do it, ways forgotten, buried in scriptures under the land, they only knew of it from old stories. This was the first time in a long time.

"Yes. Please tell me who are y-you. Did y-you k-kidnap m-me?"

"Calm down. Nobody kidnapped you, this is really not Earth. I'm Kim Seokjin, King of Han Kingdom of Ziwei and this is Kim Taehyung, Prince of Han Kingdom. What's your name and how did you come here?"

"I'm Jeon Jungkook and I-I don't know h-how I-I came here. Is this really not Earth, but how? How can I travel to another planet? was I sleep travelling? Or is this a dream? Are you going to kill me?" Seokjin cut him off.

"Hey, hey, calm down. Breathe. This isn't a dream and we won't do anything to you."

"Yes, we just want to know how you space travelled. Can you teach me?" Taehyung continued and Seokjin chuckled.

"Tae, we are not here to learn space travel." He shifted his gaze from Taehyung to Jungkook.

"We want to know if you are any threat to our planet because our interactions with other planet beings haven't been very pleasant. But yes, I'm also curious as to how you space travelled"

"No, um I'm not any threat to your planet. And I don't know how I came here. The only thing I remember is me jumping into a pit-" It hit him. He understood how he space travelled.

"YES, YES, I KNOW." Jungkook yelled.

"YES, YES, TELL ME THEN" Taehyung yelled in return.

"The pit I jumped into was a very mysterious pit. I read about it that some people speculated it to be a portal to another dimension. Even though this is not another dimension, it's related to space travel. I was lowered down the pit when the harnesses snapped and I passed out. The next thing I know, I'm here.

"Wow, I wish there was a pit like that, here in Ziwei. But how can you can just travel from one Galaxy to another?"

Jungkook shrugged and looked at Seokjin who was deep in thoughts. Taehyung also turned to Seokjin waiting for his response.

"There must have been a wormhole formed inside that pit" Seokjin started.

-<<<<<->>>>>-