Chapter 12

Hello!

_____

Seokjin squinted his eyes at the sunlight falling on his face through the window. He sat up straight suddenly realising he’s late for his morning routines. He ran outside and halted in his steps when he saw Jungkook. Jungkook was wearing a light blue silk hanbok with dark blue border. He was looking ethereal and Seokjin suddenly forgot how to breathe.

Jungkook had just finished taking bath in the pool created by the waterfall when he saw Seokjin and came to him running. He bowed to Seokjin “Good morning hyung!” Seokjin still didn’t reply as he was still entranced by Jungkook’s beauty. “Hyung!” Seokjin came back to his senses when Jungkook shouted. “Hyung, you were zoned out just now-“

“You look beautiful Jungkook” The sentence caught him completely off guard. Heat rose to his cheeks as he looked down, suddenly too shy to look into Seokjin’s eyes. Seokjin was also surprised by his words. “Uh-um t-thank you h-hyung.” Seokjin’s ears were red as he searched his mind for reasons to leave.

“Ah- y-yes, you’re welcome. I-I need to go-“ Seokjin laughed nervously. “-I’m late. Bye I’ll see when I come to give breakfast.” Seokjin said and ran away, not giving Jungkook time to reply.

Jungkook saw Seokjin’s image disappearing and brought his hands upto his cheeks and patted them and shuddered. “What was that?” He ran inside the house and stood in front of the mirror in the living room. He turned side to side looking at his attire and scrunched his nose as Seokjin’s words echoed in his ears. He smiled shyly.

Seokjin was riding his horse back to the palace. He kept on patting his chest to calm his fast beating heart. “What is wrong with my heart...aish” He reached the palace and headed to the dining hall after he got freshened.

His parents and brothers were already present there. He apologized for being late as he sat down with them to begin with his breakfast. “Where have you been Seokjin-ah” His mother, Chaeyoung questioned. “I was in my garden mother.” His mother nodded. Namjoon smiled to himself knowing he was the reason for Seokjin’s visit to the garden as Seokjin only used to go when he gets frustrated and sad.

“I hope everything is alright, hyung.” Namjoon asked, acting as if he wasn’t the reason for everything not being alright. Seokjin so badly wanted to roll his eyes but he didn’t want to create any more problems so he replied. “Yes, everything’s perfectly alright.” Namjoon nodded “I am glad”
Yoongi or Chaeyoung didn’t know about Namjoon badmouthing Seokjin at every chance he gets, but Taehyung knew although he couldn’t do much about it. Because Seokjin refused him to. He suggested telling their parents about what Namjoon does, but Seokjin said no because he thought that Namjoon was somehow right doing this because the throne rightfully belongs to him.

Taehyung squeezed Seokjin’s hands under the table reassuring him that it’s okay. Seokjin smiled for his brother’s understanding. All of them finished their breakfast and went on to do their daily works. Seokjin went to the kitchen to ask for another serving of food to be packed while he did his ruling in his morning court.

>>>*<<<

He took the packed food and went his way to Jungkook. He saw Jungkook sitting under a tree with a bunny in his hand. “A bunny with another bunny in its hand. Wow that’s a rare sight.” Jungkook looked up with a surprised expression . “Really? Where is it? I want to see it too.” Seokjin laughed and pointed towards Jungkook and his the bunny in his hand. “Ahh hyuuung~” Jungkook whined, bringing the bunny in his hands up and hiding his face in its fur.

‘Cute’

Seokjin laughed and gave Jungkook the food he brought. “You can eat little each time and slowly increase your capacity to eat more without throwing up. But don’t skip food, alright?” Jungkook nodded. He was determined to improve his eating habits. It wasn’t like he didn’t like food, but it’s that even if the food smells amazing and he wanted to eat more, he couldn’t. But now he wanted to change it, and he hopes Seokjin’s tactic would help.

“My friend from the neighbouring kingdom sent a letter stating he would come tomorrow. He’s a good person and if it’s okay with you, he would like to see you.” Seokjin said looking at Jungkook who was eating. “Sure hyung! If you say he’s good then I don’t have anything to worry about.” His words were muffled by the food in his mouth but Seokjin understood it and smiled.

“I told him about you the last time I went to visit him, and he has wanted to meet you ever since.”

>>>*<<<

The next day came and Jimin and Seokjin were on their way to the garden. Jimin gasped when he saw Jungkook. “Hyung, he looks exactly like us! If not for the imprint, I would never believe he’s from another planet.” Jungkook was flustered to meet a new person. Jimin introduced himself first.
“Hello, I’m Park Jimin, the crown prince of the neighbouring Seon kingdom.” Jungkook bowed a little. “I’m Jeon Jungkook, just a normal person from Earth.” Both gave a smile to each other. Jimin began asking various questions about Earth for which Jungkook answered happily. Seokjin was right because Jimin was a really nice and friendly person.

While they both were chatting away, someone was a little sulky and pouty because no one was paying attention to him. “I’m leaving if I’m not needed.” Seokjin said pouting. Both Jimin and Jungkook averted their attention him. “Ok hyung, I’ll meet you at the palace. Bye” Jimin said with all his seriousness. Seokjin looked at him in disbelief. He huffed “Ok bye bye!” He got up from where they were sitting on the grass to leave when Jungkook pulled him back down.

“Hyung, he’s just kidding. Sorry we didn’t pay attention to you.” Jungkook tried to suppress his giggles at the pouting elder. He has never seen being like this.

‘Cute’

Jimin began laughing covering his face with his tiny hands. “I was just kidding hyung!” Seokjin stopped pouting. “Fine, whatever, we need to leave for palace. I have some meetings with the ministers and later I need to bring Jungkook some food, so let’s leave.” Jimin whined “ Ah hyung, you can go. I’ll stay here with Jungkook-ssi, he’s so nice to talk to. And he’ll be bored all alone.”

“No.” Seokjin didn’t like how good Jimin and Jungkook were getting along. He wished he could make conversations with Jungkook that easily, but it wasn’t very easy.

“Its okay Jimin-ssi, I’ve got used to being here alone at most times. The bunnies give me company. We can meet some other day, or you can come back during lunch-“ Seokjin cut him off mid sentence. “No. He has some work in his kingdom, so he’ll not be coming here again today. Bye Jungkook, take care.”

“But- hyung  ahh leave me” Jimin tried to but couldn’t escape from Seokjin dragging him from there. “Bye bye” Jungkook waved laughing at the. In reality Jimin didn’t have any work in his kingdom, he was going to leave tomorrow morning.

Later at the kingdom, Jimin kept whining why Seokjin didn’t leave him with Jungkook. Jimin gasped “Hyung! Were you jealous?” Seokjin stopped in his steps to look at him. “What? What would I be jealous of?” Jimin shrugged “I don’t know, maybe that me and Jungkook get along very well?”

“N-No. So what if you and him get along. I’m the one who sees him everyday anyway. There’s no reason for me to get jealous.”

“Whatever.” Jimin rolled his eyes. “You should go attend that meeting of yours, I’m going to talk to Taehyung and then take a good sleep.” Jimin looked at Seokjin stunned when he heard him say there wasn’t any meeting.

“Why did you lie hyung?”

“If I didn’t lie, how could I make you come with me”

Someone was hearing all of their conversations secretly.

<<<<<*>>>>>
Please comment and vote :)
And tell me if you find this story interesting <3