Chapter 3

"There must have been a wormhole formed inside that pit" Seokjin started.

"What's a wormhole hyung?" Taehyung interrupted.

"A wormhole is like a tunnel between two distant points in our universe that cuts the travel time from one point to the other. Instead of traveling for many millions of years from one galaxy to another, under the right conditions one could use a wormhole to cut the travel time down to hours or minutes." Jin explained

"Oh wow! That's so cool" Taehyung exclaimed.

"But one thing which I don't understand is, if Jungkook-ssi really came from another planet....why does he look like us and wait- and how is he understanding our language?" Seokjin frowned at Jungkook having second thoughts on whether he was really from another planet.

Jungkook shifted in his place, feeling Seokjin's gaze on him. Seokjin was scanning him from head to toe but his eyes stopped on Jungkook's hands. Jungkook looked down at his hands where he could spot a tattoo, which wasn't there before, of a butterfly, a beautiful one at that. He looked up at Seokjin as if asking the meaning of it. Seokjin was deep in his thoughts trying to remember something about the tattoos of other planet beings that he'd read a long time ago. Taehyung nudged him, and Seokjin came back from his thoughts.

"I think the tattoo does indicate that you're from another planet, though I still don't know why you look like us. I'll have to go to the palace to find more about it. And-" Taehyung cut jin off.

"Can we take him with us hyung" Taehyung already liked Jungkook and wanted to know more about space travel.

"No Tae, we can't. Our people still don't like other planetarians, and if they saw Jungkook-ssi's tattoo, then he might not be safe. We have to keep him in my 'comfort garden' until we know what to do and I want you to not spill a word about finding Jungkook-ssi to anyone, alright." Taehyung made a sad face, but understood the reason and didn't question Seokjin.

"But what about the healer, hyung?" Taehyung was worried about Jungkook's safety.

"We'll have to threaten him, no other choice." Seokjin replied and turned to Jungkook.

"Um Jungkook-ssi, are you okay with staying in my land, until I find how to send you back?"

"Uh s-sure" Jungkook couldn't fully process what was happening around him just yet, he still couldn't believe he travelled another planet, so he just thought it would be safe for him to just follow whatever Seokjin said and so he agreed.

"Good. Come on let's go if you're alright or we can stay for some more time if you need to rest."

"Uh..no need, I'm alright. We can leave."

"Ok. Taehyung you can leave for the palace, I'll come after I drop Jungkook-ssi."

"Ok hyung, I'll leave now. Bye hyung, bye Jungkook-ssi!" Taehyung waved them bye smiling cutely and went on his way.

-<<<->>>-

Seokjin called the healer and told him to not tell anyone about Jungkook while subtly threatening him before he and Jungkook made their way out of the healer's house to where the horse was tied. Seokjin got up on the horse easily while Jungkook was struggling. Seokjin grabbed Jungkook's one hand in his and his other holding Jungkook's waist to help him sit in front.

When the horse started running Jungkook couldn't keep seated. He didn't know where to hold the horse and it was a struggle to sit properly without slightly being jumpy. Seokjin noticed his struggle and took Jungkook's hands to make him hold the reins while he kept his own hand on Jungkook's. Jungkook mumbled a light thank you. Seokjin couldn't help but smile at Jungkook's giggles and his cute smile. Jungkook was now sitting comfortably and the horse riding was much more enjoyable this way. He has never rode a horse before and never knew it could be this fun. He enjoyed the way the horse ran through the forest, gushing through the air. The fresh air falling upon his face was nice, really nice, it made him forget about his struggles for sometime. Seokjin stopped at a door where two soldiers were guarding it. Seokjin got down and helped Jungkook get down from the horse.

"Hide your tattoo" Seokjin whispered to Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded and pulled down his shirt sleeves and made it cover his tattoo. Then he followed Seokjin through the door while avoiding the looks he got from the guards. Seokjin never brought someone here as no one was allowed other than the king, but the guards allowed Jungkook nonetheless because who were they to question the king. Once they both got inside a few feet away, Seokjin spoke.

"I've never brought someone here, that's the reason for the looks you got from the guards. But don't worry, I'll take care of your safety." Seokjin smiled at Jungkook.

Jungkook returned the smile. Something about Seokjin made Jungkook just want to believe in him, and he did just that.

The place was a part of forest that has been bordered by compound walls and guarded at the entrance. Seokjin told Jungkook that this was his 'comfort garden', a place he came whenever he needed some peace and privacy. Every King has had this kind of place for themselves and no one was allowed other than the king, unless the king invited someone over. Since no one else was allowed, he will be safe, Seokjin said.

The place was beautiful. So much. Some steps into the 'garden' there was a small waterfall surrounded by lush green trees. The waterfall formed a big pond, where Jungkook made a mental note to have a dip at least once. Seokjin then led them to a wooden house, a small one. The interior was pretty as well. It had a living room, a bedroom and a bathroom.

"You can use this house for your stay here. Do you know how to cook?" Seokjin asked.

"U-um no, I don't know."

"Oh good, because there isn't a kitchen to cook anyways. So I'll be bringing you food. There is water and fruits if you need them, here on the table." Seokjin said, pointing to a beige coloured table, on top of which, there was a basket of fruits and water in an earthen vessel.

Then Seokjin showed him the bedroom, which had a cute, small window from which he could see the side view of the waterfall. Seokjin gave Jungkook a set of hanbok to wear if he wants to change or take a bath in the waterfall only if he knows swimming. Then Seokjin gave Jungkook some instructions on how to not go near the entrance, and told him to tell Seokjin if he needed anything. After giving all the needful instructions, Seokjin got ready to leave.

"Alright. I'll get going." Seokjin waved him bye with a smile and turned to leave but stopped and turned to face Jungkook.

"How old are you Jungkook-ssi?" Seokjin asked, eyeing Jungkook curiously.

"O-oh um I'm 19 years old" Jungkook replied, slightly taken aback at the sudden question.

"Oh you are younger than me! Can I call you 'Jungkook-ah'?"

"Sure...hyung?"

"Yeah, you can call me hyung, Jungkook-ah"

Jungkook smiled sweetly at the 'Jungkook-ah'. He liked it. Nobody has ever called him that, Seokjin was the first.

"Ok, I need to go. Bye Jungkook-ah! See you tomorrow." Seokjin smiled, showing his cute bread cheeks, which Jungkook for a second wanted to squish. He chuckled at his own thoughts.

"Bye hyung!"

-<<<<<->>>>>-

Is it nice so far....?

I'll try to update more frequently, unexpected work came by that's why I couldn't do it. But now I'll have more free time.

Please comment frequently 🥺.....if you don't, I wouldn't know if I should stop or continue this.