Chapter 5

Please vote and comment <3

-

Early next morning, Seokjin brought some food for Jungkook from the palace. When he got there, he saw Jungkook washing his face frantically, sitting near the edge of the pool. He got close and kept his hands on Jungkook's shoulder in an attempt to call him. Jungkook flinched and his legs slipped, but Seokjin caught his hands and pulled him up straight, before he could fall in the water.

Jungkook breathed out. "T-Thank you" Seokjin smiled. "No problem" They both got to the house and sat at the dining table. "I brought some Kimchi jjigae and Samgyeopsal, hope you like them. I heard people in your planet also eat this." Jungkook nodded. He wasn't sure how to finish the food. It would be rude to refuse the food, but he knew, if he ate it, he would soon be throwing up. But he couldn't refuse after he saw Seokjin looking at him expectantly.

He regretted eating it because now, he was throwing up badly. Seokjin held his forehead and rubbed his back trying to help. 'Isn't he disgusted?' Jungkook thought. He stopped gagging, once everything he ate was out of his system.

"I'm sorry. Was the food really bad? Was it not the same as it is in Earth? Do want something else to eat-" Jungkook interrupted Seokjin's apologies.

"NO!- it's okay. I'm sorry. The food was good, It's just..I'm not well." Seokjin sighed and nodded. "Do you want me to call the healer"

"No,I'm sure I'll be okay later. Thank you, you didn't have to help."

"Of course I had to help." Jungkook gave a slight smile.

"Well, I was thinking about setting up a kitchen here because I can't always bring food and I can't trust anyone else to do it. So it would be helpful if you had a kitchen here. Don't worry I'll teach you some basic cooking." Jungkook nodded mumbling a 'yes'.

Seokjin and Jungkook were sitting near the waterfall. Seokjin narrated the story of their worlds to Jungkook who was astonished to hear it. He couldn't believe, Earth's people did Ziwei so bad. He felt bad for Ziwei, so he asked sorry on behalf of all the other people on earth, which Seokjin denied saying 'Don't apologize for something, you didn't do. It was your ancestors, not you. So don't worry, I don't blame you.'

Seokjin found himself believing Jungkook, even though he didn't know why. 'Jungkook looks like he wouldn't hurt a fly' That is what Seokjin thought. Being a king for many years had made him capable of finding a lie easily, and Jungkook looked like he was genuinely sorry for what his ancestors had caused.

Soon after that, Seokjin left for the palace as he had some work. "I'll visit again during lunch, bye Jungkook-ah" he had said. Jungkook heaved a sigh as soon as he was left alone. He couldn't sleep properly yesterday night. 'I never had a peaceful sleep anyway' Nightmares had always ruined his sleep, it wasn't any different now. 'I will never have a peaceful sleep even if travel to other world huh" Jungkook huffed sadly.

-<<<*>>>-

At the palace...

"Hyung, how is Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

"He's good Tae, but he threw up the food he ate." Seokjin was reading a scroll from the neighboring kingdom inviting him and Taehyung for their Prince's birthday. He smiled as he wrote a response, saying he would be there for it.

"What? Why did he throw up."

"I don't know Tae, he said he wasn't well. Probably due to space travel I guess." Taehyung hummed.

"We need to go to the Seon kingdom, two days later for it's their Prince's birthday." Seokjin says looking at Taehyung with a beautiful smile adorning his face. He missed his best friend and was happy to be meeting him in two days at his birthday celebration.

"YES! We'll definitely go hyung, don't worry." Taehyung said excitedly while his cheeks ever so slightly blushed at the thought of seeing that person there. Seokjin didn't see it, busy going through other mails.

-<<<<<*>>>>>-

A really small update isn't it *sigh*....sorry