Chapter 22

Short update
Very short actually....

______

Jungkook was more than excited, when there was a letter at the doorstep on the third day evening, that said it was from Seokjin.

In the letter, Seokjin had asked him to meet him in the beach at midnight. Also, Seokjin asked him not to tell anyone about this. Jungkook was confused as to why Seokjin didn’t come to meet him already, if he had come back. But he ensured himself that maybe Seokjin was planning for a surprise.

It was hard for Jungkook to hold in his excitement. Taehyung noticed his excitement and asked him what the matter was, to which Jungkook just replied saying it was because Seokjin was coming back the next day.

After dinner, Jungkook was lying in his bed, holding Seokjin’s letter, waiting for the moon to reach the mid sky so that he could go meet Seokjin.

<<<*>>>

Jungkook came out through the tunnel that Seokjin once showed him to go to the beach directly from the Garden. Since it was midnight, he used a torch made from lit tree log to see in the darkness.

He stepped onto the beach only to be hit on the head with something heavy. He groaned, holding his head as he dropped the torch. His eyes became blurry and all he could see was two pairs of eyes before his vision blacked out.

<<<<<*>>>>>

Pls vote & comment<3
Byee