Chapter 6

Please vote and comment <3

__

Seokjin and Taehyung were greeted by their bestfriend's bone crushing hug. They had come to celebrate their neighbouring kingdom's beloved prince Park Jimin's birthday who was also their bestfriend. Jimin's father and Yoongi were great friends, and so Jimin often came to their kingdom for playing with them. The three of them grew closer than ever, always having each other's back.

Soon after, the birthday celebrations were over and all the other guests left. Seokjin was sitting with Jimin at the palace garden, both of them laughing while reminiscing their childhood memories. Seokjin could see Taehyung talking to Jimin's sister from the corner of his eyes and he smiled seeing his little brother all giddy with a huge boxy grin on his face.

Seokjin suddenly remembered about Jungkook. He wanted to ask Jimin's opinion about him keeping Jungkook in secrecy. He knew he could trust Jimin with anything, and so he decided to speak.

"Jiminie..." Seokjin called out.

"Yes hyung" Jimin looked up from where he was picking up the flowers near his feet.

Seokjin took a deep breath "Jiminie, I met someone from Earth." Jimin burst out laughing while trying to cover his face with his small hands. "Hyung...haha..omg nice one." Seokjin frowned "I'm not joking!" Jimin still didn't believe him, but stopped laughing once he saw Seokjin was serious. "Hyung....are you sure that person is from Earth?"

"Yes...he has a butterfly imprint on his hands." Jimin gasped. He knew what that meant. He knew that people from Earth had butterfly imprints on their hands, that's how they were differentiated from Ziwei people. The imprint forms when someone from Earth comes to Ziwei. "B-But how hyung? They forgot about our planet and everything about space travel. Our magicians even sealed the wormholes right? I mean that's what I heard?" Jimin was confused as hell. His father had also told him about the true history.

"Yes Chim....but somehow one of the wormhole worked just right enough for that person to come here. I mean he said many people have tried to dodge some other things as well inside it to try and find out what it was, but nothing reached here....only he did."

"He..?" Seokjin nodded. "Yes. His name is Jeon Jungkook. The wormhole was inside a large pit and they had sent him down with a rope to find out what it was, but the rope snapped and he reached here." Seokjin finished telling the story in a single breath. Jimin was in his thoughts for a while.

"Is he a danger for our planet hyung?" Jimin asked getting out of his thoughts. "No Chim....I don't think he is." Jimin raised his eyebrows "you don't think? How can you be sure?" Seokjin nodded understandingly "I'm sure because he is just 19 and he's alone"

Jimin was a nice and kind Prince just like Seokjin. He didn't hold grudges. He knows Earth's people have caused so much pain to his planet, but he also knows that people living there right now are not the ones to blame. So he didn't want to harm that Jungkook or whoever it was.

And if Seokjin has said that he's not harmful, then he would just believe it because he knows Seokjin is not the one to put anyone's life at danger. Suddenly a question popped in his mind.

"Hyung..." Jimin brought Seokjin back from his thoughts about Jungkook looking so innocent. Seokjin hummed. "Does anyone else know and where does he stay? Does he stay at the palace, have others accepted him?" Seokjin sighed at the amount of questions he would have to answer. "No Jimin, no one else knows only you, me and Tae. Tae was there with me when we first saved him. And he's staying at my comfort garden."

"Oh...but what is it that you saved him from hyung? And how does he look like-" Jimin stopped talking when Seokjin showed his palm, gesturing him to stop. "Jimin. Stop with your questionnaire. I'm tired...I'll answer them some other day. If you want to meet him, you can come with me tomorrow when I leave for my kingdom." Jimin pouted but stood up to show Seokjin his room for the night.

-<<<<<*>>>>>-