Chapter 18

Hello!

_____

“Yes *** I saw Seokjin and the other boy at the sea shore. And t-they were kissing.” Said the man, with a disgusted face as he imagined two boys kissing.

“WHAT!?” yelled the person standing in front of the two spies who were informing about Seokjin and Jungkook.

“HE WAS KISSING ANOTHER BOY!? HAS SEOKJIN FINALLY LOST HIS MIND?” Said the person and started laughing wickedly. The room was cold as *** was plotting out a plan to capture Jungkook.

“........”

“Ok ***” The men bowed and went to get things ready to kidnap Jungkook.

“I’ll definitely break you this time Jin. Just wait and watch”

>>>*<<<

Seokjin still had time after the meeting before he goes to Jungkook. So with the little time he had, he prepared Jungkook’s favourite dish with the help of Jugyeong, with her still being clueless to who the person who made Seokjin happy was.

Seokjin packed the breakfast and left the palace. He reached and saw Jungkook tiptoeing, trying to catch a butterfly on a bush. Seokjin kept the breakfast down and tiptoed as well, wanting to surprise Jungkook. He back hugged and lift Jungkook up who squealed as he was surprised.

“Hyung you scared me!” Jungkook giggled as he was left to stand on the ground. Seokjin laughed in response and gave Jungkook his breakfast. After finishing eating, they both sat down near the waterfall, Jungkook’s head on Seokjin’s wide shoulders and their arms linked.

Seokjin didn’t want to ruin the peace, but he had to tell it. “Jungkook, I’ll be away for somedays.” Jungkook turned to him in an instant, his face displaying his worries.

“W-What happened? Is everything alright?” Seokjin gave him a tight lipped smile. “Don’t worry, I’m just leaving for some days. You wouldn’t even know when I go and come back.”

Jungkook pouted, “Can I know for what you are going? I-Its okay if you don’t want to tell-“ Seokjin cut him off. “Its okay Jungkook, I don’t want to hide anything from you. You can ask me anything and I’ll answer everything.” Jungkook smiled a heartfelt smile. He was glad he had such a good lover.
Seokjin explained about him going to the war and Jungkook was absolutely terrified.

“WHAT!? YOU ARE GOING TO A WAR?” Jungkook asked with a terrified expression.

“Yes- but you don’t have to worry. I made the decision because I know I can defeat him easily.”

“But-“ Seokjin kept his hands on Jungkook’s mouth stopping him from saying anything.

“You trust me right?” Jungkook nodded. “Then, don’t worry ok? I will comeback as soon as I’m done with the work.” Jungkook sighed and nodded hesitantly as Seokjin removed his hands.

“And you know what?-“ Jungkook looked at him, wanting him to continue. “-I’m going to tell my parents about us after I come back.” Seokjin could visibly see Jungkook’s shoulders slouching. Seokjin didn’t say anything, instead he held Jungkook’s hands and intertwined their fingers.

“I won’t tell them if you don’t want me to.” Jungkook shook his head. “Its not that. I-I’m just afraid what if they don’t like me. What if they hate me. What if they take you away from me-“ Seokjin shushed him and gave a peck on the back of Jungkook’s hand.

“Nobody can and will take me away from you. And nobody can ever hate a lovely person like you Jungkookie. If they do, then they are the one who deserve hate from me. And most importantly I love you, so you are stuck with me forever.” Seokjin’s eyes shone with love for Jungkook and the latter recognises it. Jungkook still felt nervous about it, but his heart felt light knowing Seokjin loves and will be with him.

Seokjin told Jungkook, “I’ll be leaving tomorrow afternoon, so Taehyung will come to give you food and company. He’s a bit goofy and crazy, but he’s a lovely kid.” Jungkook nodded and smiles as he remembers the first time he met Taehyung when he asked how he travelled through the wormhole.

Seokjin pecked Jungkook’s lips whose face got red as he bid him bye.

<<<<<*>>>>>

Pls vote and comment.