Chapter 23

Hello :]

______

Jungkook groaned, holding his head as he opened his eyes to a place that looked like a prison cell. He was confused at first, but then realized he was hit in the head and brought to that place. Fear rushed through his body. He didn't know why someone would kidnap him. Did they know about his secrets? Oh no..

He panicked and ran to cell door, banging at it and asking why he was brought there and who was behind it.

Meanwhile Seokjin reached the 'garden' a few hours later Jungkook was kidnapped. It was early in the morning when Seokjin decided to knock on the small house to surprise Jungkook. He was excited to meet Jungkook after two whole days. He wanted to tell how much he missed him and cuddle him till sun rises.

But no one answered the door. He thought maybe Jungkook was in deep sleep and couldn't hear the him. So, he opened the door himself, slowly going inside to not disturb Jungkook and cuddle him silently.

But his smile fell when he couldn't find Jungkook inside. He checked everywhere, but Jungkook still wasn't to be found. His heart was racing thinking of Jungkook in any kind of danger. He didn't want to be pessimistic, but he couldn't push his thoughts away.

He thinks, no he hopes that Taehyung took him somewhere, maybe he took him to the palace. So he rushes to the palace in hopes of finding Jungkook there. Yoongi who's usually an early riser saw Seokjin through the window of his room.

He rushed to meet Seokjin at the gate, only to be told "Later father." by Seokjin who was rushing to Taehyung's chamber.

He banged on Taehyung's door, asking him to open it. Taehyung unlocked the door, squinting his eyes at Seokjin with disheveled hair, evidently still in sleep.

"Hyung...when did you-" Taehyung was cut off mid-sentence.

"Where is Jungkook?" Seokjin asked looking anxious. Seokjin was hoping for him to say that Jungkook was there with him. But what Taehyung said shattered his hopes.

Taehyung let out a light laugh, rubbing his eyes. "Hyung, you came all the way here to ask for him, instead of going to meet him in the 'garden'?"

"I'm serious Tae, he isn't there."

"Hyung, he must be there. Are you sure you looked properly?

"Yes, I did..." Seokjin said as his eyes gathered tears.

Taehyung finally understood the weight of the situation, when he saw the tears in his hyung's eyes. He understood that Jungkook must really be missing for Seokjin to cry.

He hugged his hyung, rubbing his back soothingly. "Don't worry hyung, I'll help you look for him. I'm sure we can find him."

Seokjin wiped his tears and gathered himself. "Please help me Tae."

>>*<<

Taehyung and Seokjin reached the 'garden's' entrance where the two guards stood. Taehyung got down from his horse and got in the face of the two guards, asking them to tell the truth if they saw anyone getting in or out from the place.

He threatened them saying that if he finds out that they were part of anything unusual he won't let them be.

They both got inside and started looking for Jungkook each in a direction. But it ended in vain once again, because Jungkook was nowhere to be seen.

They met up near the waterfall and Seokjin fell to the ground on his knees and buried his face in hands and started crying. "Hyung no no no please don't cry. We will find Jungkook. Please don't give up." Taehyung tried to offer some comfort, when he himself wasn't sure what to do. 

"What if someone found about his secrets Tae? What if someone tries to hurt him. What if they already did?"

"No hyung! Don't think negatively. Maybe he just went for a walk because he wasn't feeling well? Does he know any other place other than here?"

"No he doesn't-" Seokjin stood on his feet abruptly. "He does! I once showed him the sea. Come let's go look there." He grabbed Taehyung's hand and dragged him with him behind the waterfall which had the way to the ocean. But they hadn't even stepped into the beach when a scroll caught their eyes.

Seokjin ran and picked it up, opening it and beginning to read it. The scroll fell from his hands.

"He's in danger Tae..." 

<<<<<*>>>>>

Pls vote and comment <3

I'll be uploading daily since i have holidays now :]

Hope you enjoy reading this <3