Chapter 10

Hello! 

___

Seokjin went through the guarded door,  the garden. He took fast steps towards the waterfall, stood in front of it and screamed, grabbing his hair in frustration. He was tired of everything.

He dropped on his knees, and sat with his fists placed on his knees. His head hanged low as tears spilled out of his eyes. "C-Can I n-never be happy! Why? Why is t-this happening to m-me?" He sobbed. His throat felt swollen and he stuttered as he tried to speak.

"Why didn't my real parents just kill m-me if they d-didn't want me. Why let me s-suffer? Why?" The last word was barely a whisper. He bowed down in front of the waterfall as he cried. He didn't know what to do anymore. He didn't know if he should runaway without telling anyone or should stay because Yoongi trusted and loved him enough to make him the king.

The constant late night letters and Namjoon coming deliberately to hurt him emotionally has been going for more than a decade. Seokjin didn't understand how he tolerated all the emotional stress for such a long time.

"Hyung...is that you?" Seokjin stood up quickly hearing Jungkook's soft voice, his back still facing Jungkook as he tried to wipe his tears as he replied "Y-Yes Jungkook...it's me" He turned around to face Jungkook and could see the concern laced upon his face. "W-What happened Jungkook, why are you awake? Did I wake you up...I'm so sorry-"

"No! Hyung, you didn't wake me up." Seokjin nodded not knowing what else to say. Jungkook broke the silence "Um...are you okay hyung?" Seokjin experienced that moment right now, when someone asks if you are okay, and you feel like breaking down completely.

His eyes became blurry and a year rolled down his cheek that he didn't even have time to process it. Seokjin turned around , not wanting to show his tears to Jungkook "Y-Yes Jungkook...I'm....I-" He hiccuped. "Am not fine" Seokjin's hands covered his face as he sobbed, his shoulders heaving up and down.

Jungkook took no time in reaching Seokjin, turning him around and pulled him into a tight embrace, remembering what Seokjin told him when he cried.

'If someone is in physical pain, take them to the healer and when someone's in an emotional pain, take them into your embrace'

 Seokjin's arms wrapped around Jungkook as he sobbed into his shoulders. Jungkook kept patting his back whispering it's okay.

-<< << * >> >>-

"My parents and Taehyung treat me well. It's just Namjoon that hates me. I wish he wouldn't, but I can't blame him because the throne rightfully belongs to him so it's only fair he hates me. I don't even belong to their family" Seokjin said, as his eyes wandered looking at the waterfall.

After Seokjin stopped crying, they sat down side by side near the waterfall as Seokjin told the reason he was frustrated and how he was adopted into the Kim family.

Jungkook kept his hand on Seokjin's shoulders and Seokjin turned to look at him, their eyes met. "Doesn't matter if you do or don't belong to their family, that's not a reason to hate you hyung. If you are saying it's okay, then is it fine for my father to have abused me because I was not his real child?" Jungkook pouted, trying to lighten up the mood.

Seokjin cupped Jungkook's cheeks "Of course not Jungkook, that's not a reason to hate or abuse you." Jungkook smiled, his cheeks still between Seokjin's palms. Jungkook kept his hands on top of Seokjin's and told "Then whatever reason Namjoon hyung or the letter person have, it's wrong of them to hate you. You are a good person hyung, you don't deserve hate" Seokjin smiled.

Both of them were still holding their gaze, not willing to move their eyes from each other. The only light was the moon light reflected from the waterfall which illuminated their face.

Their gaze broke when a squirrel ran between them, making them flinch. Both of them stood up abruptly. Seokjin's ears and neck turned red, thinking why he was staring at Jungkook like that. He looked up to see Jungkook, when he saw him holding his head and groaning lightly.

"Are you okay-JUNGKOOK!" Seokjin caught Jungkook just before he fell. He slowly laid him down on the grass and patted Jungkook's cheeks and sprinkled some water on his face when he stirred awake. "Jungkook, are you okay?" Jungkook nodded his head and drank the water Seokjin offered.

"Sorry for worrying you hyung" He looked at Seokjin and sighed when he saw Seokjin was looking at him for some explanation. "I- I don't sleep properly thats-" Seokjin gasped "Oh god Jungkook, what is with you not sleeping and eating?"

"No hyung" He sighed but continued. "You know my how my father used to hit me. I-Its just that my fear of him coming here and hitting me is stopping me from sleeping at night even though I know it's not possible. Sorry for worrying you, you already have a lot of your mind and I'm j-just being a burde-" Seokjin kept his hand on his mouth to make him stop.

"You aren't. You aren't a burden. Never think of yourself like that, I-I know how much it hurts when you think of yourself a burden. No one in this world is a burden Jungkook. We are all here, because we are meant to be." Jungkook gave a weak smile, the dizziness still present.

"Come on, it already must be midnight, you need to sleep." Seokjin said getting up from the grass and forwarding a hand towards Jungkook. Jungkook opened his mouth to say something, but shut it. He gave a nod and tried to get up, when his dizziness attacked again making him stumble but Seokjin caught him.

Jungkook gasped when Seokjin lifted him in bridal style. "H-Hyung what are you-" Seokjin shushed him. "You are still dizzy Jungkook, let me help you." It was more of an order than request, so Jungkook complied silently.

<< << << * >> >> >>

Please vote and comment<3
(This is my first time writing a story, so bear with me if there is grammatical error or if it's cringe)
You can always share your suggestions.
I'm trying to improve :)