Chapter 15

Hello!

______

Seokjin rushed to get ready for his morning court session. He was already running late because cooking so many dishes took plenty of time than he guessed. He thanked gods for making the session end sooner because there weren’t much to discuss and not many problems of commoners that needed his attention.

Seokjin left the court as soon as it ended. Yoongi was present there too and he looked confused at Seokjin rushing out. Taehyung saw that and he knew Seokjin was probably leaving to meet Jungkook, so helped clear Yoongi’s confusion.

“He probably wants to visit the bathroom.” Taehyung laughed trying to look normal. Yoongi nodded although he knew Seokjin was going to the forest. Yoongi also noticed how Seokjin was not at the palace most of times other than the times he had any official work. He started noticing when he wanted to ask Seokjin to go fishing with him when he couldn’t find him although he tried on different days.

He wanted to ask Seokjin what it was, but he also noticed how Seokjin looked more happier these days and he didn’t want to ruin it and he also believed that whatever it was, Seokjin will tell him if he needs to.

Seokjin was excited as he went through the forest to Jungkook. The guards outside the garden door were shocked to see their king carrying so many things and asked if they could help. Seokjin denied because he didn’t want to risk in them seeing Jungkook although they had seen him once. But they probably forgot his face, and he didn’t want them to remember it again. So he carried all of them by himself  even if he had to make two trips. Jungkook was inside the house and hadn’t seen him coming.

Seokjin had bought a folding mat from the castle because he wanted them to eat outside by the waterfall. He would later have a lot to explain to his parents as to why he missed the breakfast with them and ran to the forest, but right now he’s most worried about Jungkook liking his cooking.

He set the mat and everything he brought on it. Just as he finished, he heard the sound of the door opening and looked up. His breath hitched when his eyes landed on Jungkook. Jungkook was looking the most beautiful than any other day with a bluish green hanbok and hair till his ears tied up and the rest flowing below beautifully. Seokjin wanted to bring an artist so that he can draw a portrait of Jungkook that he can later hang in his bedroom to look at.

Jungkook was shocked to see Seokjin so early, he usually came a bit later. He could see Seokjin’s lingering gaze on him and blushed profusely. Seokjin was sure about it. He cleared his throat and spoke. “You look very pretty Jungkook.” Jungkook wasn’t sure if Seokjin heard him whispering a thank you, but he could see him nodding. Seokjin had gotten a bit bold with time, complimenting Jungkook often making Jungkook’s cheeks red.

Jungkook saw the various dishes kept there and his mouth hanged open. He pointed to them and said, “Are these f-for me?” Seokjin nodded. “Well, what did you expect yesterday when you asked me bring food cooked by me? That I’d only bring one dish?” Jungkook gasped, “Wait. You cooked all of these?” He couldn’t believe Seokjin cooked all of the dishes, there were atleast more than five.

“Jungkook, the food is getting cold so you better start eating. You don’t want to waste my cooking now do you?” Jungkook shook his head and sat down on the carpet. His mouth was already watering, he was thankful he could eat properly now because he didn’t want to waste a chance at enjoying those deliciousness in front of him.

There was Kimchi, Bulgogi, Samgyeopsal, Tteokbokki, Bibimbap, Gimbap, Seollangtang and Sundubu-jjigae and some Yaksik for dessert. Seokjin was looking at Jungkook curiously as he took his first bite from Gimbap. Jungkook eyebrows knitted together as he enjoyed his bite, but Seokjin was confused with his expressions. He thought Jungkook didn’t like it. “I-Its okay, you can try something else if you don’t like it.” Seokjin said trying to hide his disappointment in his voice. “WHAT?” Jungkook yelled making Seokjin flinch.