Chapter 27

Hiii :]

_____

Seokjin was worried as hell as evening grew into night, and looking at his distress made Taehyung sad as well. Jungkook had been missing for a whole day now, and there was still absolutely no clue.

Seokjin refused to eat or drink anything, saying he didn't have an appetite and wouldn't have one until he found Jungkook.

Some of the spies they had sent out that morning returned, but not with good news. Seokjin suggested he go out with a fire torch and search for Jungkook, but just as he finished saying it, thunder broke out and rain poured down. Seokjin felt like the whole universe was against him.

___

Jungkook was still awake, even though it was midnight. He didn't sleep; he couldn't sleep, not until he escaped from here and was in Seokjin's arms again. But he was hopeful that would happen soon, as he hoped his plan would go perfectly.

When it was time, Jungkook started coughing loudly and clutched his chest. As it seemed the cough wasn't stopping anytime soon, the guard outside sighed and asked for the servant to bring water to Jungkook.

The servant looked nervous and got water for Jungkook. As soon as he entered Jungkook's cell, he gave him a letter with the map he had already drawn in it, with some space left for Jungkook's message for Seokjin.

Jungkook acted like his coughing still wasn't going to stop, and while acting it out, he hurriedly wrote his message for Seokjin and gave it to the old man, who hid it in his attire. After finishing writing his message, he stopped coughing. Then he drank the water, as his throat felt dry and irritated after his act.

The servant came out of his cell with the letter hidden well behind his clothes. He was going to meet his son the next day, who would carry out the rest of their plan.

____

It was the next morning when Taehyung groaned, holding his head. "Argh... Who the hell took him? I thought nobody knew about him! All our spies came back and none of them knew anything! And the 'Identifier' was of no help; he couldn't even tell which kingdom the scroll was from!"

Taehyung noticed the slight expression of Seokjin's face going stiff when he mentioned the scroll, as if he knew something and wanted to tell it but did not.

The sun had just risen, and Seokjin replied with nothing, starting to get ready to go out in search of Jungkook again. He was thankful that the rain hadn't continued into the morning.

His face had no expression, and he looked like he would break anytime if he didn't find Jungkook soon. Taehyung's worries just kept growing for him. Just then, Jimin rushed into the palace, looking for them and when he found them, he ran and hugged Seokjin tightly. Seokjin broke down in Jimin's arms as he rubbed his back, saying that they would find Jungkook soon.

After Seokjin calmed down, Jimin said he would also help them in the search. They were getting on their horses to leave when an arrow struck down in front of them on the ground, with a letter pierced into it.

<<<<<*>>>>>

HEY 😀...