Chapter 20

Hello!
It's been a month since I last posted (⁠☉⁠。⁠☉⁠)⁠!
Anywayyy....

______

Seokjin got everything ready, while also bringing lunch to Jungkook and hugging the hell out of him. Seokjin was acting like a child, clinging to Jungkook not even allowing him to have his lunch in peace. But Jungkook didn’t mind, because he knew he’ll miss this once Seokjin leaves for the war.

“I will miss you kookie” Seokjin said while back hugging Jungkook and placing his chin on his shoulders. They were just standing in front of the waterfall, looking at it’s beauty. Jungkook who was busy in his thoughts, only replied with a nod. Seokjin huffed, “You won’t even say it back?” Jungkook chuckled as he came out of his thoughts “I’ll miss you too” Jungkook said as he turned to press a kiss on Seokjin’s cheeks.

Seokjin smiled cheekily and asked for another peck on his cheeks while making innocent eyes at Jungkook. But when Jungkook turned to place another kiss, he also turned to face Jungkook and Jungkook kissed his lips instead. Jungkook gasped and tried to back away when Seokjin leaned forward and caught his bottom lip between his teeth. Jungkooks’s cheeks flushed pink. Seokjin pulled Jungkook closer by his waist to deepen the kiss. Jungkook let his eyes flutter close and kissed him back, their lips moulding together like a piece of art.

Seokjin’s thumb caressed Jungkook’s pink cheeks softly and Jungkook let his hands wrap around Seokjin’s neck, pulling him even more closer if possible. Both of them kissed with the same love and passion. They kissed untill they needed to part for breathing. Seokjin pulled out of the kiss and attached his forehead to Jungkook’s. Both their eyes closed and taking in breaths of air.

Seokjin leaned in again, this time only pecking Jungkook’s lips and said, “I love you Jungkook.” Jungkook smiled and pecked Seokjin’s lips and replied with an “I love you too”. Jungkook leaned his head on Seokjin’s chest as he hugged him. Both stood there in the sound of the waterfall, in each other’s embrace.

Seokjin broke the hug  and Jungkook looked up at him. “I told about us to Take and Jimin- Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes. “-and they were okay with it, with us.”  Jungkook’s wide eyes turned cresent as he smiled. “I’m so happy they understand.” Said Jungkook. Seokjin nodded, softly patting Jungkook’s head.

“I asked Tae to bring you food and Jimin said he’ll accompany when he’s free.” Seokjin said and Jungkook nodded in reply. “And be careful okay? Don’t go out of here, even though your imprint is hidden, we can’t know what will happen.”

“Yes hyung, I promise I won’t go out of here unless it’s you who’s calling me.” Jungkook said. Seokjin smiled at him and said, “And I promise to take you on a tour around the Kingdom when I come back.” Jungkook giggled and clapped his hands in joy, like a kid who got a candy and said, “I’ll be waitinggg..” Seokjin chuckled seeing his cute behaviour. “You are so cute Jungkook-ah. I want to kiss all over your face.”

“Who’s stopping you?” said Jungkook, hiding his face in his palms shyly. Seokjin removed his hands from his face and said “Your hands” before kissing Jungkook all over his face. Both were a giggling mess.

>>*<<

Seokjin bid good bye after all those kissing sessions, although they didn’t want to stop. But he had to go, before anyone in the palace gets suspicious. So he came out of the place through the guarded door and turned to the guards and said, “You will allow Prince Taehyung and Prince Jimin to go inside from tomorrow. Understood?”
The guards bowed and together said, “Yes, your Majesty”

Seokjin nodded and climbed his horse and left for the palace. Yoongi was in his chamber , standing near the window which showed the entrance of the palace as he saw Seokjin entering. He shook his head and heaved a sigh before going to take care of his duties.

Seokjin entered the palace and he was soon called to the meeting hall. Shock was an understatement when he heard what his father said.

As soon as he got seated in his chair, his father said something shocking.
“You need to leave tonight Jin. We got news that Yeonjun is planning to attack first thing in the morning. He knew, he wouldn’t withstand if you go to the war and planned to attack without notice. Good thing we had our spies set up.” Said Yoongi.

Seokjin was frozen for a few seconds before he could reply. “Yes father, I’ll leave tonight.” Seokjin didn’t have any other choice anyway. His anger upon Yeonjun increased when he thought about how he wouldn’t be able to say goodbye to Jungkook before he leaves. He’ll make sure Yeonjun receives the outcome of his anger.

Yoongi nodded, before reminding Seokjin that he need to get ready everything fast. The meeting was dismissed as everyone left to start preparing. Seokjin retreated to his chamber in a sad mood. He wanted to tell Jungkook , he’ll be leaving tonight, but knew that if he went out now, everybody will get suspicious and he didn’t want that because it could be dangerous for Jungkook when he wouldn’t even be here for a few days.

         <<<<<*>>>>>

Pls vote and comment <3
Also did you like today's chapter?
Tell me ur views on it.