Chapter 13

Hello!
Doesn't he look cute (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

_____

It has been nearly a month since Jungkook was determined to improve his eating habits and more than three months since he came to this planet and met Seokjin. He and Seokjin were currently sitting inside the house while Jungkook was eating. Seokjin was busy looking at Jungkook’s side profile, admiring it subconsciously. Even though he has seen him for so many days, he will never get used to Jungkook’s beauty.

Jungkook finished his food when he flinched at Seokjin’s clapping sound. He turned around to Seokjin having the sweetest smile on his face while clapping. “You have improved so much Jungkook! You finished your food without any difficulty. I’m so proud of you.”

Jungkook smiled at him, nodding his head. “Yes and, as you promised, you need to bring food cooked by you tomorrow. Don’t forget!” Seokjin nodded sure sure!

They both looked each other in the eyes, not willing to look anywhere else. Seokjin had grown suspicious of his feelings about Jungkook because of his thudding heart and his eyes that only wanted to look at Jungkook. He had never felt this way with anyone else and it was scary and good at the same time.

He didn’t know if having feelings for another man like himself was okay because there weren’t anyone in his planet that he had known who had feelings for another man. It had always been a woman and a man. So he felt weird about it. He hasn’t fully accepted his feelings yet, but he knew it was there.

And Jungkook, he too felt his cheeks burn at Seokjin’s compliments and his beat faster every time their hands brushed against each other. Jungkook’s nightmare had also stopped recently. Ever since Seokjin slept beside him that day and reassured him that it’s okay and there was nothing to worry, he appeared in Jungkook’s nightmares and had protected Jungkook from his raging father. Jungkook felt like he was in a fairy tale where Seokjin was the knight in shining armour as they used to say in Earth. His nightmares grew less and less scary and eventually, stopped.

Seokjin and Jungkook had grown so much closer after Seokjin started helping Jungkook in eating properly. But it wasn’t one way. Jungkook also helped Seokjin be happier than before. Seokjin was more livelier and playful than before.

Once Jungkook asked Seokjin to bring the letters he got at night without reading them and when Seokjin handed over the letter to him, he threw them in the bonfire that was buring outside the house at night. Seokjin was shocked and asked why he did that.

“I stopped eating completely just because I was fed little food, because somehow I felt it was better than eating little. But as you can see, it’s hurting me now, now I can’t even eat a little. Just like that, even though you know it hurts, you end up reading the letter every night. Addiction to pain. We somehow get addicted to pain and do what hurts us even if we should have stopped it. So, what I’m trying to say is you need to stop reading those horrible letters and have a good sleep. If you can’t stop yourself from reading it, you can bring it to me, I’ll help you.”

From then on Seokjin brought those letters to Jungkook and saw him throwing it in the fire. And somedays later, he could throw those letters away by himself. Seokjin was thankful to Jungkook for making him do it, because he really felt himself become much more happier. And even though Namjoon was lurking in the corners trying to downplay Seokjin, every time he came to Seokjin’s room, Seokjin would either not open the door or if he opened the door and saw it was Namjoon he would shut the door on his face leaving Namjoon dumbfounded.

His parents and brothers had also seen how much more happy Seokjin was.

That someone who was always keeping an eye on Seokjin was growing suspicious, all they knew was Seokjin spent a lot of his time in the garden and has started ignoring his letters. They also had a suspicion that he meets someone as he always packs food to take it all three times a day. And they had no way yet to get into the garden or send a spy without being suspicious. They were just waiting for the perfect opportunity.

<<<<<*>>>>>

Story will progress faster from now ;)