Chapter 4

-<<<->>>-

Seokjin returned to the palace, and soon hurried over to his father's chamber. He knocked on the door "May I come in father?" Seokjin heard a 'yes'. He got inside and closed the door. His father was reading something, sitting on the royal wooden chair with a beautiful red silk cushion. Seokjin was trying to form words in his mind, contemplating how to ask his father about earth without raising any suspicion. He took a deep breath and spoke out.

"What do you know about 'Earth' father"

His father, the former king of Han kingdom, Kim Yoongi looked over at Seokjin, slightly taken aback by the sudden question. But he knew Seokjin was a curious child, so he smiled and gestured for Seokjin to take a seat beside him. Seokjin went over and sat on the chair opposite to that of Yoongi.

"Do you really want to know"?

"Yes father of course"

"Ok. I guess it's time for you to know the real history about Earth and Ziwei." Seokjin furrowed his brows, but nodded nonetheless, curious to know what's the 'real history'.

"A very long time ago, we and the people of earth travelled to and fro from our planets with the help of magically created wormholes. But we do need a herb medicine from our healer tree, to adjust to their climate and they to ours because even though our planets work the same, there are still some climatic changes. We look like each other and do everything like each other. Ziwei has magical components such as the healer tree, our mages whereas earth doesn't. But an emperor that used to rule in earth back then became selfish, envious and greedy and wanted to rule both the planets. He gathered huge armies and attacked Ziwei without any warning. Our planet was ruled by an emperor from your mother's kingdom, he was brave, but got killed by the Earth's emperor. Due to the sudden attack, our world was on the brink of extinction, so all the mages in our planet gathered together to send all the armies and everyone back to earth and block them from ever coming here again. The destroyed all the wormholes on earth and made everyone forget about Ziwei. The people of Earth right now wouldn't know a thing about Ziwei. Our planet was destroyed badly but with magic and patience, we made it beautiful again. Many kingdoms lost their kings, many women became widows and many children lost their parents because of Earth people's betrayal and backstabbing. After the war and the death of our emperor, your mother's Kingdom lost its power, and many small kings started to rule throughout our planet like us. Our people might never forgive Earth's people for what they did." Yoongi finished.

"But father, wasn't it those giants that destroyed our planet." Seokjin questioned.

"Those were fictional stories based on reality Jin. Our people wanted to forget about Earth but they wanted to warn the next generations of the cruel acts of other planets, in this case earth. So that we stop connecting with other planets and never believe others. So they created stories of there being other planterians who waged war at us. Only royal families know the true stories, all the general people have long forgotten about earth." Seokjin nodded but remembered about Jungkook.

"Father do you think people of earth will still harm us?"

"I don't know, but I think we should always be cautious even though I think they don't even know they knew a planet like Ziwei. They could've changed, or they might have not, but I guess it's best if we stay apart."

"Will you forgive people of earth if they are of no harm now?" Seokjin wanted to know.

"Maybe....maybe not, it depends upon the situation or the person I guess. We can't forgive everyone nor blame everyone."

Seokjin hummed in response. Then Seokjin got up to leave before answering "I just read something about Earth in library and was just curious to know more." when yoongi asked why was the question put forth suddenly. He left Yoongi's chamber and went on his way to Taehyung's chamber to tell him all these information. Taehyung was overwhelmed with all these information but was also very sleepy, so he didn't talk much.

"Seems like you are very sleepy. Sleep now, we'll talk tomorrow" Taehyung mumbled an okay and yawned, rubbing his palms at his eyes. Seokjin smiled and gave a peck to Taehyung's forehead, said goodnight and made his way out of there where he met Namjoon, his other brother.

"Oh look who's here. The great king Kim Seokjin, who got abandoned by his own parents." Namjoon snickered.

"Namjoon, what do you want?" Seokjin asked, on the verge of tears. Namjoon always knew where to hit.

"Oh nothing, just some entertainment" Namjoon said sarcastically.

"I'm sleepy, I'm going to my chamber, goodnight." Seokjin made his way without waiting for a response.

He got to his chamber and locked it. He got on the bed slowly, staring at the ceiling when tears spilled out of his eyes continuously. He averted his eyes near the window, where he could see a letter, he started crying more, curling up on the bed. He knew what was in the letter even without reading it. It was always the same anyway.

-<<<<<->>>>>-

ㄱㄴ

A small update, since I'm free :)