Chapter 24

Hello :]

_____________

Taehyung picked up the scroll from the ground and read it. “Who could’ve sent this?!” He exclaimed. “I thought nobody knew about him other than us!”

“I thought so too, but we were clearly wrong,” Seokjin said, an expression of fear clear on his face. “I don’t even know where to start looking for him.” Seokjin said and looked down at the scroll in Taehyung’s hand.

Suddenly an idea popped into his mind. The scrolls have a specific design on them that helps people identify the kingdom it is from, and there were people qualified on identifying precisely. So, Seokjin thought that if it was some other kingdom that took Jungkook, then he hoped meeting the person who could identify the scroll could help make it easier to look for Jungkook.

So that’s what he did. He shared his idea with Taehyung, and both went to the palace and summoned the identifier. The person came with all his equipment, including a magnifying glass and some sort of powder that he sprinkled on the scroll, making the designs look clearer.

Seokjin learned that they were called 'Identifier' itself. So, he looked at the identifier curiously, awaiting answers from him. Seokjin and Taehyung jerked on their feet when they heard that man gasp too suddenly.

“YOUR MAJESTY! WHERE DID YOU FIND THESE?” The man asked curiously.

“I don’t think we need to tell you that. Just do your job and tell us where it is from,” Taehyung replied to the surprise of Seokjin, who had never seen his brother be harsh to others. But he smiled thankfully at him because they really weren’t obligated to tell him anything.

“I’m sorry, Your Majesty,” The man said, embarrassed. “These are rare and very, very old scrolls. They were used in the times before the attacks of other planets on us. Before the attacks, there was only one kingdom that ruled the planet. I’m sure this is from that one kingdom.”

“Which is that kingdom now?” Taehyung asked, wanting to get to the bottom of the problem.

The man shook his head and sighed. “I’m sorry, Your Majesty, but I don’t have the knowledge of that.”

Taehyung groaned and looked at Seokjin, who seemed to be lost in his thoughts.

________

Jungkook was banging at his cell door continuously, wanting some kind of answer from his captors. A guy came near his cell door, shouting back at Jungkook, telling him to stop banging the door. Jungkook shouted back at him asking who he was and why he was brought there.

“I don’t need to tell you anything about anything. If you don’t want to get beaten up, you’d better shut up and stay quiet.”

Jungkook continued banging the door, “I won’t stop doing this unless you tell me who you are and why the hell I am here.” Jungkook didn’t know from where he got so much courage to speak so confidently to someone when he couldn’t even speak back to his father. But he wasn’t feeling all too confident when he heard the guy opening the cell in a rage. The guy came inside staring at Jungkook angrily.

“I thought I told you to shut up?!” The man told, nearing him as he backed slowly.

“T-Tell me where I-” Jungkook couldn’t finish his sentence as he stumbled back due to the sudden slap that landed on his cheeks.

“You don’t seem to understand words, huh?” The guy said, this time hitting Jungkook’s head.

“I-I just-”

“SHUT UP!” The guy made a disgusting face, looking at him. “You are very annoying,” he said and slapped Jungkook continuously.

Jungkook fell back down and backed away, shivering slightly, “I-I’m sorry.”

The guy tched, “You are not even fun to hit,” he said and kicked Jungkook in his stomach and left the room. Jungkook coughed, holding his stomach where the guy kicked him. Tears gathered in his eyes as he wished Seokjin would find him soon.

<<<<<*>>>>>

Pls vote and comment <3

Can you guess who the captors might be? 🤔