Chapter 17

Hello!

_____

Seokjin and Jungkook walked back to the garden through the passage, both embarrassed and shy as they avoided any contact. Their eyes met when their shoulders brushed, but soon both turned away blushing. They reached the house and Jungkook went forward to open it when Seokjin grabbed his hand.

He turned around, shyly meeting Seokjin’s eyes. Seokjin suddenly hugged him and Jungkook blinked a few times before wrapping his arms around the elder as well and a smile settling on his lips.

“Thank you for everything Jungkook.”

“I don’t need a thank you for anything hyung. I am happy that you love me. Just promise you won’t leave me.”

Seokjin left the hug, cupped Jungkook’s face and looked into his big doe eyes. “I would never, for anything in this world or any other world. I love you so much to even think of leaving you Jungkook.”

Jungkook nodded with his bunny smile and scrunched nose, squished between Seokjin’s palms. “I love you too.” Seokjin smiled brightly before leaning down to capture Jungkook’s lips again when Jungkook turned his face and Seokjin kissed his cheeks.

Jungkook’s face was as red as a tomato. “I-I’m sleepy hyung. Goodnight, bye.” Jungkook rushed opened the door and went inside, closing the door behind him.

Seokjin smiled adoringly as he could see Jungkook’s red face even at night but then a pout formed on his lips as he sighed. “But what about my goodnight kiss?”

>>>*<<<

Jungkook and Seokjin were both lying on the bed, their head filled with each other’s thoughts and lips. Seokjin couldn’t stop blushing and thinking about Jungkook even though he knew he has to wake up early for an important meeting as requested by his father.

He didn’t understand how he fell so deep for Jungkook. Someone who was a literal alien a few months ago was someone he couldn’t think of living without now. Jungkook has changed him in so many positive ways, which he would forever be thankful for. Jungkook was like a rainbow in his dark sky. He tried hard and succeeded in sleeping finally with Jungkook still in his mind.

He woke up the next morning a little earlier than usual as his meeting would be held soon. He washed up and got dressed and went to the meeting hall. The defence minister, Han Seojun, also Yoongi’s close friend and The Army Chief, Jung Hoseok and Choi Beomgyu, the defence minister of his mother’s kingdom and Yoongi were present there. He was curious as to why Choi Beomgyu was present there.

His father spoke up, breaking the silence. “Your mother’s kingdom is in danger Jin. Their neighbouring Hongdae kingdom is trying to capture your mother’s kingdom Gyongo. Hongdae kingdom has become more powerful than Gyongo in recent years as you know and they are trying to destroy Gyongo’s people. He has even sent a war invitation to Beomgyu-ssi.

And I suggest you to go on behalf of Gyongo to defeat Hongdae and protect your mother’s kingdom. I suggest it because I know you can easily defeat Hongdae’s King Yeonjun. But I will leave the final decision to you, as you are the King and you can know that I’ll abide and respect by whatever decision you take.”

Seokjin stayed silent for a few minutes, processing all the information and making a decision in his mind.

“I’ll go.”

<<<<<*>>>>>

Pls vote and comment<3

And sorry for the late update.
My university has started and it's been hectic ever since :'(
There'll be a double or triple update coming Sat or Sun :)